ABOUT THE SPACE:
Golf View #3212. This unit is located in GOLF VIEW RESORT! Less than a mile to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge. The condo features 2-bedrooms with King Size beds, 2-bathrooms and a sleeper sofa in the living room. Sleeping 6 people! The Golf View Resort features an on-site charcoal grilling area, outdoor seasonal pool and indoor pool that is open year-round. The Resort is located next to the Gatlinburg Golf Course. Upon making your way into the unit, you'll notice the spacious open living area featuring an electric fireplace and comfortable seating. Unit #3212 is located on the third floor; you have a golf course view off of the outdoor porch area. You can hear the sounds of the Dollywood train from this resort. The Golf View resort does have both an indoor and outdoor seasonal pool/outdoor hot tub and sauna and a community grilling area available for guests to use.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* 1 Master King Suite with TV and Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub/Shower Combo
* 1 Master King Bedroom with TV
* 1 Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room area
* Indoor Jetted Tub in one King Bedroom
* Indoor Pool / Resort Seasonal Outdoor Pool / HotTub
* Electric Fireplace in LR
* Dining Table seating for 6 plus 2-bar stools at kitchen counter
* Covered porch w/ table & 2 Chairs
* Community Charcoal Grilling Area by outdoor pool area
* WiFi - unit runs off of resort WiFi/not reliable. If you require WiFi for work purposes, please bring along a hotspot
* Stack Washer Dryer in unit
* No Pets
* 2.2 - miles to The Island in Pigeon Forge
* 2.4 - miles to The Ripken Experience
* 2.8 - miles to Dollywood
* 6.5 - miles to Gatlinburg
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
HASSLE FREE CHECK-IN:
Our properties are equipped with keyless entry- straight from your home to our condo – to start your wonderful vacation!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200