Come stay with us at Golf View Resort. This complex is just a short drive to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge. The condo features 2-bedrooms with King Size beds, 2-bathrooms and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The Golf View Resort features an on-site charcoal grilling area, outdoor seasonal pool and indoor pool that is open year round. Just a short drive where you can enjoy everything that the area has to offer. This complex is located next to the Gatlinburg Golf Course.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* 1 Master King Suite with TV and Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub/Shower Combo
* 1 Master King Bedroom with TV
* 1 Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room area
* Indoor Jetted Tub in one King Bedroom
* Indoor Pool / Resort Seasonal Outdoor Pool / HotTub
* Electric Fireplace in LR
* Dining Table seating for 6 plus 2-bar stools at kitchen counter
* Covered porch w/ table & 2 Chairs
* Community Charcoal Grilling Area by outdoor pool area
* WiFi - unit runs off of resort WiFi/not reliable. If you require WiFi for work purposes, please bring along a hotspot
* Stack Washer Dryer in unit
* No Pets
* 2.2 - miles to The Island in Pigeon Forge
* 2.4 - miles to The Ripken Experience
* 2.8 - miles to Dollywood
* 6.5 - miles to Gatlinburg
This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo is located in Golf View Resort just a short drive to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge and less than a 20-minute drive into Gatlinburg. Located on the third floor, you have a golf course view off of the outdoor porch area. The condo will sleep 6 people with use of the sleeper sofa in the living room. Each bedroom has a King Size Bed and TV. Upon making your way into the unit, you'll notice the spacious open living area featuring an electric fireplace and comfortable seating. Located next door to the Gatlinburg Golf Course is appealing to those who enjoy golfing. Mornings can be spent on the outdoor back patio enjoying your first sip of morning coffee. You can hear the sounds of the Dollywood train from this resort. The Golf View resort does have both an indoor and outdoor seasonal pool/outdoor hot tub and sauna and a community grilling area available for guests to use.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.