|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
This brand new, fabulous townhouse is situated in the heart of Perdido Key at the Lost Key Resort. The townhouse sits idyllically between the sparkling turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico & Lost Key’s Arnold Palmer designed golf course. The Lost Key community is the first of its kind in Perdido Key & provides everything you will need for the perfect beach or golf vacation. You're just a short walk or drive from the white sugar sand & emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico or a round of golf. During your stay you will have unlimited access to the Beach Club, giving you a beachfront seat at one of the best beaches anywhere. The Beach Club is an approximately 5,000 square-foot, open-air beach amenity that is for the exclusive use of Lost Key Residents and Renters. The Club offers food & beverages, seasonal beach service, a swimming pool, beachfront access, & locker rooms with shower facilities. There are beach chairs and umbrellas available to rent at the beach. Complimentary shuttles are provided on a seasonal schedule.
This newly built 3-bedroom townhouse radiates beach chic elegance. Decorated in various shades of blue, turquoise and aqua, paired with calming neutrals & contemporary accents you will fall in love at first sight! The living room has a large sectional with a chaise lounge, a cushioned chair, a large flat screen smart tv and patio access. Sliding glass doors lead to the 2nd level screened-in balcony which offers plenty of seating with views of the Gulf & the tranquil community ponds. Sit outside with your morning coffee & watch the sun rise, or in the evening enjoy a glass of wine while you watch the sun set below the horizon.
The kitchen is both fantastic and functional, providing everything you will need to create amazing meals. It features brand new state of the art stainless steel appliances including a side-by-side refrigerator with in-door filtered water & ice dispenser, built-in microwave oven, glass-top oven, & dishwasher. Completing the kitchen are small appliances (air-fryer/toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, crockpot), utensils, and cookware. The dining area includes a large table & ample seating for 6 & the large island has seating for 4.
Complete your Gulf Coast day in one of the three stylish bedrooms. Each bedroom features premium mattress sets and comfortable bedding. The master suite includes a smart tv and the master bath with a huge glass & tile walk-in-shower, expansive vanity with granite countertops & his-and-her sinks. The second full bathroom has a tub/shower combo & single vanity sink.
For our safety & yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, & all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens & towels.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental & access with a door lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your door access codes.
• Master Bedroom - king bed & smart tv
• Guest room #1 - queen bed
• Guest room #2 - queen bed
• Enjoy views of the Gulf from the guest bedrooms.
• Free wireless high-speed internet, Smart TVs in living room & master bedroom
• Full size washer & dryer in unit.
• Grill on the back patio.
• You will also have access to a recreation facility a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive outdoor pool & state of the art Fitness Center.
• Tennis & Pickle ball courts on premises
• Arnold Palmer Golf course - Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, & this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment & resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers & visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full-service golf shop, men’s and lady’s locker room facilities with lounge areas, & a restaurant & bar with indoor & outdoor seating & panoramic views of the golf course.
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Gated and secure-no public access
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area.
• Relaxation & Beach living at its finest!
• Guest access: Please note there are two sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area & another flight to the bedroom level of the townhouse.
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 2 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 5 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities - 1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.4 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - .5 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 years of age. No smoking or any kind. No pets. Be respectful of the townhouse and contents, it's someone's home!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!