|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Full|
Brand new & absolutely stunning townhouse located in the gated community of Lost Key located in Perdido Key, Pensacola, FL. Minutes from the Gulf of Mexico! This 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse can accommodate 6 people. It is beautifully decorated & well appointed with comfortable furniture. It has everything you will need for the perfect beach vacation including a fully equipped kitchen, large screened in porch & garage. You're just a short walk or drive from the white sugar sand & emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You will also have access to a private, member-only 5,000 square foot beach club during your stay!
This is open concept living at it's finest. Plenty of space and privacy with over 1600 square feet. The townhouse is bright & spacious and decorated with coastal sophistication. The kitchen has everything you will need with brand new appliances including a dishwasher, oven, & a double door refrigerator with exterior water & ice dispenser. The dining table sits six & the kitchen island sits four.
One of the best amenities included with your rental is free admission to the Lost Key Beach Club - only .5 mile away. This 5,000 square foot, open-air complex is a beachfront oasis available exclusively for Lost Key residents & guests. The Beach Club offers private beach access, swimming pool, locker rooms & showers, grills, & seasonal beach service. The beach chars & umbrellas at the private beach are complimentary. There is a restaurant at the club for purchase of food, snacks & beverages. Complimentary shuttles are provided on a seasonal schedule.
For our safety & yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, & all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens & towels.
We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental & access with a lock code. Prior to your visit we will send you your access codes.
• The bedrooms all include comfortable bedding, a chest of drawers, & ceiling fans,.
• Master Bedroom - king bed & television
• Guest room #1 - queen bed
• Guest room #2 - full bed
• Enjoy views of the Gulf from the guest bedrooms.
• Beautiful views from the screened in porch where you can enjoy a good book, savor your morning coffee or evening glass of wine . The calming sounds of lapping waves & the soft coastal breeze will be sure to relax you.
• Free wireless high speed internet, TVs w/cable in living room & master bedroom
• Full size washer & dryer in unit.
• Grill on the back patio.
• You will also have access to a recreation facility a block away from the townhouse which includes a massive outdoor pool & state of the art Fitness Center. The recreation facility & the Beach Club both offer complimentary umbrellas & chairs!
• Tennis & Pickle ball courts on premises
• Arnold Palmer Golf course - Lost Key was the first golf course in Florida to be certified as an Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary, and this recognition continues to preserve the natural environment and resources of the area while providing an unspoiled backdrop for golfers and visitors to enjoy! The new state of the art golf clubhouse features a full service golf shop, men’s and ladies locker room facilities with lounge areas, and a restaurant and bar with indoor & outdoor seating and panoramic views of the golf course.
• Quiet, family-friendly community
• Gated and secure - no public access
• Centrally located to other beautiful destinations in the area.
• Relaxation & Beach living at it's finest!
• Guest access: Please note there are two sets of stairs. One flight from the entry to the main living area and another flight to the bedroom level of the townhouse.
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us (we are a local management firm) with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Perdido Key - ****
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 2 miles
• Short drive to Naval Aviation Museum - 11 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 5 miles
• Parasailing and water sport activities - 1 mile
• Big Lagoon State Park - 5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf & Country Club - 5.4 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 1.0 mile
• The Beach Club at Lost Key - .5 mile
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 7 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 11 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area!
Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees & 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities & a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the townhouse & contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, & rates are 100% accurate. We supply soaps
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!