Launch & dock your boat at this serene waterfront, beautifully remodeled home located in Pensacola, FL. This four-bedroom, 2 bath home has everything you need to enjoy a family get-away. You can fish from the docks or take your boat out to Tarklin Bay and the connecting Gulf waters. The fully equipped kitchen has quartz counter tops and new modern appliances. The home sits on Weekley Bayou and has gorgeous views of the surrounding waters. There is a pull through garage where you can launch your boat. The closest public boat ramp is located in Big Lagoon State Park (2.5 miles from the house).
For our safety and yours all cleanings will include sanitizing high touch surfaces, handles, and all linen surfaces because of fomites in the corona virus. All laundry services include an approved CDC laundry sanitizer along with washing of linens and towels. We also leave a homemade sanitizer at the kitchen sink with over 70% alcohol. This is free of charge with our services until the spread of the virus is over.
Snowbirds welcome! Please contact the manager for monthly rates.
LAYOUT OF HOME: Living room/kitchen combo with a connecting dining room on the main level with access to the balcony which overlooks the bayou. The master bedroom with in suite bathroom and guest bedroom both have access to the screened in porch. There is a ping pong table on the screened in porch that will provide fun for the whole group. The second bathroom completes the main level. A spiral staircase connects the main level to the lower level where you will find the other two guest bedrooms. You can also access the lower level guest bedrooms through the garage. There is a TV in each bedroom.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
• Master Bedroom - King Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom Main Level – Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom One Lower Level – Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
• Guest Bedroom Two Lower Level – Two Full Size Beds (Sleeps 2 – 4)
Living area includes a fully appointed kitchen, living room with TV, dining table and chairs, kitchen counter with four bar stools. The unit also includes a clothes washer and dryer.
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Sits directly on Weekley Bayou with sweeping water views from the front balcony and living area
• Full size washer & dryer
• Free WiFi
• Parking for several cars and boat trailer
• High count linens, complimentary toiletries, and boutique level service
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you your access codes
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Perdido Key - ****
• Gulf Islands National Seashore (Johnson Beach) - 5 Miles
• Naval Aviation Museum - 9 miles
• Flora-Bama Lounge - 10 miles
• Parasailing and water-sport activities - 4 miles
• Big Lagoon State Park - 3.5 miles
• Perdido Bay Golf Club - 4 miles
• Lost Key Golf Club - 4.5 miles
• Tarklin Bayou Preserve State Park - 2.5 miles
• Pensacola Lighthouse & Maritime Museum - 9 miles
Enjoy nature, find an attraction, do some shopping, enjoy dining and nightlife, become part of the island experience in the Perdido Key area! Gulf Islands National Seashore was named “Best Beach in Florida” in 2015 by USA Today. Go kayaking, charter a boat watch the dolphins, walk a trail, spend time on the beach, eat some fresh seafood. There is so much to do on Perdido Key.
With an average temperature of 75 degrees and 343 days of sunshine, the key is a long-hidden retreat that blends together both year-round outdoor activities and a laid-back island lifestyle.
Minimum age to rent is 25. Reservations for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without an accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect your neighbors. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!