|Primary Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
Remodeled 3Bed/2Bath 1930s cottage in beautiful Pensacola nestled between desirable East Hill and historic downtown is now available to rent for your next visit to the Emerald Coast. The location is perfect for a beach getaway on a budget or business travelers looking for a private space.
The home has been completely remodeled with modern updates, but still boasts the historic charm of old Pensacola. The original hardwood floors are still in place throughout and have been beautifully restored. The fully stocked kitchen boasts brand new appliances, quartz countertops, a unique stove hood, new faucet, modern touches, and a separate laundry room. The master bedroom is located on the front of the house and features a comfortable king bed. The attached bathroom has been completely updated with all new fixtures, vanity, and walk in shower. The other two bedrooms are toward the back of the home and share an additional full bathroom with shower/tub combo.
Outside you'll find an amazing, huge front porch that is perfect for morning coffee. The private backyard is privacy fenced and features an awesome deck with an outdoor kitchen and built in propane grill, and a seating area that surrounds a built in fire pit. It is the perfect place for evening cocktails and afternoon barbecues.
Bring your furry guests along on your trip since it is also pet friendly. There is a non refundable $100 pet fee for each pet. This fee will be added to the booking after the reservation is made. We reserve the right to restrict size and/or quantities of pets.
This home offers the historical feel of a 1930s bungalow, while providing all modern amenities. Book this home today for your next trip to the area! We look forward to seeing you soon!
3 BR / 2 BA / Accommodates 6
Discounts available for weekly and monthly rentals!
Primary Bedroom - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed
Bedroom #3 - 2 Twin size beds
- Smart TV in the Living Room
- Separate Laundry Room with full size washer and dryer
- Coffee maker
-Stainless Steel High-end Appliances
- Outdoor grill
- Fire pit
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials + more
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- Two full bathrooms
- Huge front porch
- Fenced-in Yard
- Entire house to yourself
- Covered front porch
- 2 Car Driveway & Extra Street Parking
- 5 minutes from downtown
- 10 minutes from the airport
- 20 minutes to N.A.S
- 20 minutes to Pensacola Beach
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- Must be 25 years old to reserve the house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the house the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.