*ASK US ABOUT OUR MONTHLY RATES*
Professionally Managed by iTrip Park City
Our Calendar is LIVE – Click Now to Book Your Stay!
FREE Daily activities are included through our travel partner - ask us for details
All photos are of the EXACT home available for vacation rental
Daily Housekeeping is available
Westgate One Bedroom Retreat | 4409A
- FULLY UPDATED FALL 2021
- NEW Furniture, New Lighting, New Hardwood Flooring, New Paint & Decor
- Easy Ski & Pool Access; On the same floor and close to elevator
- Private balcony with a pool and partial mountain view ( There is NO construction)
- Gas fireplace
- New West Elm Sleeper Sofa (Delivered November 2021)
- New SMART HDTV
- Full kitchen, including cook top, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Separate dining area with seating for (6)
- In unit W/D
- Ski-in / Ski-out
- Ski valet service
- Full service spa
- Numerous dining choices
- Room service
- Kid’s Club
- Pools & hot tubs on site
- Fitness center
- Game room
- New King size bed (sleeps 2)
- New Smart HDTV
- New Hardwood Flooring
- New Window Treatments
- New Paint
- New Lighting
- In room jetted tub
- En suite bathroom including a steam shower
- Queen size Sofa Sleeper (sleeps 2)
Daily housekeeping or mid stay cleans are not available. Your cleaning fee covers the cost of your departure clean. Replenishment of amenities (towels, shampoo, soap etc.) is available upon request.
Welcome to our fully updated one bedroom suite! The home was completely updated in the fall of 2021! Our guests have full access to all of Westgate Resort’s amenities - Including Free Ski Valet, Free Shuttle, Spa, State of the Art Fitness Center, Pools and Hot Tubs! Close by sleigh rides and snowmobiling are available, for a real thrill take a ride down an Olympic Bob Sled course. Cross country skiing and Ice skating are popular choices. The shopping on Main Street is a unique experience and the outlet mall is close by to grab a bargain. In the summer hiking, fly fishing, rafting, and hot air balloon rides are available.
Skiing the Canyons 4000 acres of terrain is fabulous, staying at the Westgate Resort will make memories that will last a lifetime!
• Contact LOCAL Park City Staff anytime – we're here 24/7 to assist you.
• Experience our Virtual Concierge Service – our team members are available 24/7 to help with grocery/alcohol delivery, airport transportation, dining reservations, local activities, and more!
• Enjoy the convenience of Keyless Entry at all iTrip Homes (excluding resorts) – no need to pick up keys.
• Every stay includes FREE daily activities and exclusive discounts – contact us directly for more information.
• Each stay provides initial hotel-sized amenities such as soaps and shampoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the resort. We are frequently using EPA-approved products that kill the COVID-19
virus on all of our high-touch surfaces and restrooms, and we are applying enhanced cleaning and disinfecting practices across
our resort, including in our gondola cabins.
Cleaning is not included but it is available. Please contact us directly for rates and scheduling.
Park City has so many wonderful resturants and dining options! Our favorite spot for brunch and coffee is Five Seeds (1600 Snow Creek Drive), where many locals like to start their day. My personal favorite is the shakshuka and the kids love their hot cakes! During busy season plan to go early if you can to avoid waiting for a table.
Main Street Pizza & Noodle (530 Main Street) is a fun family friendly pizza place right on Main, Park City Provisions (221 Main Street) is a favorite lunch spot and you can eat in or take your gourmet goods to go. For dinner many guests enjoy the seasonally-driven menu at Riverhorse on Main (540 Main Street), Chimayo offers unique Southest inspired dishes and reservations can be made online, Tupelo has a global inspired menu (508 Main Street), and for modern American cuisine we love 350 Main (350 Main Street). You really can't go wrong dining at any of these establishments!
Please follow This Link for the latest information.
However additional cleaning services are available and can be arranged as frequently as you would like for various charges (depending on the service you would like). Please let us know if you'd like more information.
- Please make sure you have ALL your belongings; we do not have a lost and found.
- Please ensure the fireplace(s) are turned off ((where applicable)
- Please set the heat to 67 (Winter Only) and AC to 78 (Summer Only) (where applicable)
TAKE TIME TO BE KIND
We want everyone to have a great stay but we understand that things may break or some items may get overlooked. Please reach out and we'll do our best to get them fixed in a timely manner.
We do ask that all guests TAKE TIME TO BE KIND. Common courtesy goes a long way. Sadly since the pandemic we have all witnessed an increase in disrepectful, aggressive or unacceptable behavior. Our team has taken a lot of abuse as they have experienced some very unkind guests.
Misunderstandings are one of the leading causes of complaints. Please make sure you read everything we send to you. This includes the entire rental listing, all of our house rules, all photos, all emails & texts and all the help articles in your iTrip account. This helps avoid misunderstandings.
For our own safety and security we have a zero tolerance rule with guests who are rude, abusive, discourteous or argumentative. We do not and will not engage any more beyond asking them to read our TAKE TIME TO BE KIND policy.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 308-3549