We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each day!
The following free fun activities are included with your reservation: ski/snowboard rentals, ice skating, horseback riding, mountain tours, water sports and river rafting. Please note below some of the activities are seasonal. Activities are non cumulative. Unused admissions expire daily. Your reservation comes with one voucher per unit, per paid night stay.
Welcome to this newly renovated Red Pine Condo with modernized interior near Canyons Resort in Park City, Utah. This open and bright 3BR/2BA mountain townhouse has everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay during your next ski vacation! From this Red Pine Condo, you can easily access the Cabriolet Lift, which will take you to the base area of Canyons Resort, making this an ideal & convenient location for year-round activities. After a day on the slopes, relax in the Clubhouse sauna, or take a dip in one of the heated outdoor pools; all at an affordable price. Park City Mountain Resort, Historic Main Street and Deer Valley Resort are just minutes away and are quickly accessible by the free city transit system.
Unique Home Features and Details:
• Open concept living area features comfortable leather and fabric furnishings, large HDTV with Comcast TV, fireplace, hardwood flooring and access to your private covered balcony with patio seating and BBQ.
• Full gourmet kitchen looks out to the living and dining area – complete range of household appliances, granite counters, tons of counter space to cook and entertain and kitchen table with seating for four (4).
• Master bedroom (1) – king size bed (sleeps 2), HDTV with Comcast TV, closet, dressers and en suite bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (2) – queen size bed (sleeps 2) with hardwood bed frame, large dresser, closet and shared bathroom.
• Guest bedroom (3) – features two (2) twin beds (sleeps 2) and shared bathroom.
• Outdoor parking available just outside your front door - multiple spaces.
• The unit also features a stackable washer and dryer.
• As a Guest of Red Pine Condominiums, you will have numerous amenities to enjoy: two large pools, hot tub, kiddie pool, sauna, tennis courts, volleyball court.
• This condo is only 200 yards from the cabriolet at Canyons in Park City – the largest ski resort in the United States.
• Bus stop is also situated just outside your unit, so can easily take Park City’s free public transit system to Main Street, shopping, restaurants, activities and events.
The renovated living room and kitchen are definitely the center of the home and an excellent place to entertain family and friends. The living area is fully furnished with a large leather sofa, a gas burning fireplace, new hardwood flooring, and a HDTV complete with cable & a DVD player. From the living room, Guests can easily access a private balcony with mountain views via the sliding doors. Vaulted ceilings and large windows all around the main living area allows for lots of natural light to fill and warm the room.
As with much of the home, the kitchen too has been updated to better suit your needs and expectations during your Park City vacation. The renovated kitchen has been re-designed with an open layout and features new hardwood cabinets, granite countertops & fixtures as well as stone tiling in the kitchen & dining area and mountain hardwood flooring in the living space. The kitchen is also fully equipped with a fridge, dishwasher, stove / oven, microwave and a complete array of other small household appliances. This kitchen has everything you need to prepare all at-home meals including cookware, corning ware, flatware and more.
The first bedroom (1) is located on the main floor and is complete with a full bathroom. It is comfortably equipped with a king-size bed & log bed frame, quality linens and bedding, two (2) dressers with lamps, closet and HDTV. The bedroom also features a large bay window, which gives you wooded views of the Wasatch every morning. The main floor bathroom (1) features an extra long granite counter with vanity, stainless steel fixtures and an oversized glass shower.
On the upper floor, you'll find a second bedroom equipped with a queen size bed, comfortable linens & bedding, large hardwood dresser, bench and great mountain views from the window. Next to the bedroom is a loft bedroom area with two single beds and dresser & flat-screen TV. The two upstairs bedrooms share a full bath that features a large granite vanity and a separate area with toilet, shower & bath combination. Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
Wi-Fi internet access is also provided for your convenience.
The particular condo also has it’s own stackable washing machine & clothes dryer, which should add convenience for long or short term Guests.
Red Pine Condominiums feature several amenities that are available in the Red Pine Clubhouse (just across the street):
- Washer and Dryer
- Heated Outdoor Pools
- Hot Tub
- Tennis Courts (summer)
- Volleyball Courts (summer)
After a day on the slopes, relax in the sauna, lounge on your own private balcony, or take a dip in one of the heated outdoor pools - all at an affordable price. Park City Mountain Resort, Historic Main Street and Deer Valley Resort are just minutes away and are quickly accessible by the city's free bus system.
Note: The Red Pine Clubhouse and pools are CLOSED from April 15-Memorial Day, and again from Labor Day through Thanksgiving.
To enhance your stay, we have partnered with KEY Concierge. They not only handle the essentials...pre-arrival grocery + stocked bar, transportation, food delivered in, etc...they also deliver five-star experiences curated by a local concierge. Whether it's an expert s'more maker (aka babysitter), arranging the ultimate dog sledding or fly-fishing excursion, or organizing a private chef-prepared meal with locally inspired foods and flavors... the sky's the limit. From wheels down to wheels up, they handle the details so you don’t have to!