Welcome to Collinson Ct Pool Home | Palm Coast
This is a new listing! Come enjoy this "C" Section, vacation rental home in sunny Palm Coast, Florida. This is a stunner!
Just a few minute's drive to just about everything in and around Palm Coast.
Plenty of space for the whole family to spread out in the 1900 sq. ft., four-bedroom, three-bathroom home with two master suites (one on each level).
Relax in the pool as you hear the sounds of a gentle waterfall, or just simply chill out on the boat dock. If you are lucky you can catch a glimpse of the dolphins playing in the canal.
Enjoy the security of a fenced backyard.
Your vacation paradise awaits. Make sure you don't miss out, this property will rent fast.
Book direct with iTrip Palm Coast Flagler Beach and save!
Main Level Master - queen bed en-suite with double vanity sink and shower. There is a private entrance from the pool.
Upper Main Master - king bed, soaker tub/shower combo
Upstairs Guest Bedroom - Two twin beds
Upstairs Bunk Room - twin on top of twin bunk bed
All beds are Tuft & Needle Mint brand bases. All pillows are MyPillow brand pillows.
Free parking for up to 3 vehicles (no RVs, trailers, jet skis, boats, or work trucks allowed)
Free Spectrum high-speed internet
Enjoy sitting out on the boat dock or bring your fishing poles and catch some fish.
Boat lift is not available for guest use. No boats allowed to dock.
Fridge/Freezer with Ice Maker
Drip Style Coffee Maker, Nespresso on the way
Silverware, plates, dishes, cups, and much more
Pool Heating: In climates where average daily high air temperatures aren't sufficient to maintain the pool water at a swimmable temperature, a pool heater is required for comfortable swimming. In NE Florida we have days where we do not reach air temps that will allow the pool heaters to work properly. Because heat pumps transfer heat instead of generating it with combustion, they're most effective in climate zones where the average daily air temperatures during pool season are greater than 50 degrees F. During the winter months, it will be almost impossible to keep the pool temperature comfortable enough to swim as we have days where the temperature dips down into the 30-degree range. Please temper expectations based on the climate and avg weather temps for this region before booking.
POOL HEATING - Pool Heater Charges:
The pool heater is available only during the cold season. Oct 1 - April 30th.
The pool heater charge is $100 per week to be set at 80F (the standard is 78 or 80F with hotels for outdoor pools) starting at 6 AM.
DISTANCES (so close to much of everything NE Florida has to offer):
3 miles to Publix at Island Walk (Supermarket)
3 miles to European Village (Shopping and Restaurants)
3 miles to James F. Holland Memorial Park (Walking Trail, Playground, Dog Park, Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard Courts, Basketball Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, Horseshoe Pits, Volleyball Court, Sports Fields)
4 miles to Palm Harbor Golf Club
5 Miles to Hammock Dunes Golf Club
5 miles to Jungle Hut Road (Public Beach)
8 miles to Varn Park (Public Beach)
12 miles to Flagler Beach
28 miles to St Augustine
37 miles to Daytona Beach International Airport
103 miles to Orlando International Airport
- No smoking/vaping on premises. Any evidence of smoking/vaping found will result in a $500 cleaning charge.
- Pets are prohibited at all times.
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, DJs, or BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
- Please do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (8 people) at any time.
- Do NOT attempt to use or arm the security system. You could be charged a false alarm fee due to a police response.
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home to future guests exposing you to liability.
- No Garage available. Please do not attempt to park in the garage.
We do not think it would be wise for you or your party to swim in the canal. There is no lifeguard on duty at any time. If you choose to swim in the canal or the swimming pool, you are swimming at your own risk, and you agree to hold the homeowner, and property management company harmless from any injury you may incur.
IMPORTANT & REQUIRED: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables Hosts, Operators, and Guests to confidently transact in the short-term rental space.
Please note that once you have booked, you will be contacted by SUPERHOG directly to verify yourself. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re so happy you chose our property for your vacation.
Before you settle in and get comfortable, we would like to make you aware of the House Rules in place at our vacation rental. Understanding and complying with our house rules will make for a comfortable and fun stay for everybody!
Please read each of the rules carefully in order to avoid any danger, deductions from your security deposit or additional charges to your credit card upon check-out.
- Please treat our house with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
- Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
- In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be.
- We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation! However, NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, DJs or BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Keep the noise to a minimum after 10pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all time.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (8) at any time.
- No smoking/vaping. If any evidence of smoking/vaping is found there will be a $500 additional cleaning charge.
- Do NOT attempt to arm the home security system. This is not for guest use.
- Do NOT place luggage on furniture or linens. Any damage or stains to furniture or linens will be charged to the guest.
- No Pets allowed.
- Please ensure you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Have fun! This is your vacation time and we hope you make the most of our home, its amenities, and your opportunity to relax and visit the surrounding area.
If you wish to have the pool heated there is an additional charge of $100 per week to be set at 80F starting at 10 AM and ending at 4 PM.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (855) 554-8747