|Downstairs 1 King|
|Upstairs 1 Queen|
|Upstairs 2 Full|
|Downstairs 2 Queen|
|Sleeping Space Bunk Combo|
Book your Labor Day Retreat, now! Escape to Colorado for a Labor Day weekend filled with tubing the river, exploring the San Juans, and indulging in all that Pagosa has to offer!
Summertime is in full swing here in Pagosa Springs, tubing, fishing, live music, and tons of fun await!!! Hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and breweries, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Sky Vista Lodge is a spectacular home away from home perched in the towering pines of the San Juan River Village neighborhood. With stunning views, its close proximity to Wolf Creek, and three stories of space and amenities, this lodge is ideal for family and friends looking for a Colorado escape. Whether it be soaking in the magnificent scenery on the wraparound deck with a cup of coffee or unwinding from a day of play in the hot tub under the stars, Sky Vista Lodge is waiting to accommodate your dream vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 10 People
-Master Bedroom: King
-Upstairs Room 1: Full
-Upstairs Room 2: Queen
-Bottom Floor 1: King-Sleep Number
-Bottom Floor 2- Queen- Sleep Number
-Sleeping Space Upstairs- Full/Twin Bunk Bed
Sky Vista Lodge is located in the peaceful neighborhood of San Juan River Village, perched on a hill offering spectacular views, sweeping scenery of the valley, towering pines, and bluebird skies.
Upon entry, you are greeted by an open floor plan living room and dining room, accentuated by a vaulted ceiling, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room offers a gas fireplace, large TV featuring Dish Network and Roku, and a Yamaha speaker that connects to Bluetooth. Flowing forward is the dining room, right next to the windows featuring the gorgeous views to enjoy with your meal. To the right leads to the kitchen which is fully outfitted and spacious. On the right side of the dividing wall is a wet bar for your enjoyment and convenience. Directly through the kitchen leads to the laundry room which has a washer and dryer.
To the right of the kitchen/ wet bar leads to the master bedroom suite, boasting a king bed, closet space, and personal door leading to the full bathroom. The bathroom has a wonderfully deep soaking tub as well as a gorgeous, tiled walk-in shower.
Downstairs leads to the bedroom. To the right is the king-size bedroom with a sleep number mattress, views, and closet space. In the middle is a full bathroom for convenience with a shower. The other downstairs bedroom features a queen sleep number bed, more views, and storage.
From the living room is a set of stairs that leads to the top level which opens to a spacious loft with seating and an office- perfect for working remotely. To the right is the first bedroom with a full bed. In the middle is another full bathroom with a shower. To the left is the second bedroom with a queen bed bed. In the loft is a bunk bed with a twin over a full- perfect for kiddos!
The home features a massive wraparound deck, both covered and uncovered, with a BBQ Grill. The hot tub is on the bottom floor patio with stunning views. There is also a three-car garage for your convenience.
-Sleep Number King Bed
-Bluetooth Yamaha Speaker
-Wraparound deck with views and seating
-Close to Wolf Creek Ski Area
-Dish TV and Roku
-Sunken soaking tub
-Three Car Garage
-Wildlife and outdoor views
-50 am 220 Volt plug (NEMA 14-50)
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Uptown Amenities (20 minutes)
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (18.6 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (27.6 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (63.3 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (58 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9 P.M. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH NEIGHBORS.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.