Ski Season is on the horizon and we can't wait to share it with you! Did you know that there are local's days at Wolf Creek Ski Area where you don't have to provide proof of residency? Come live like a local, soak in our world-famous springs, experience our thriving food scene, and even enjoy local music. November 27-30, December 4-7.
Sky Vista Lodge is a spectacular home away from home perched in the towering pines of the San Juan River Village neighborhood. With stunning views, its close proximity to Wolf Creek, and three stories of space and amenities, this lodge is ideal for family and friends looking for a Colorado escape. Whether it be soaking in the magnificent scenery on the wraparound deck with a cup of coffee or unwinding from a day of play in the hot tub under the stars, Sky Vista Lodge is waiting to accommodate your dream vacation.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: This home sleeps up to 10 People
-Master Bedroom: King
-Upstairs Room 1: Full
-Upstairs Room 2: Queen
-Bottom Floor 1: King-Sleep Number
-Bottom Floor 2- Queen- Sleep Number
-Sleeping Space Upstairs- Full/Twin Bunk Bed
Sky Vista Lodge is located in the peaceful neighborhood of San Juan River Village, perched on a hill offering spectacular views, sweeping scenery of the valley, towering pines, and bluebird skies.
Upon entry, you are greeted by an open floor plan living room and dining room, accentuated by a vaulted ceiling, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room offers a gas fireplace, large TV featuring Roku, and a Yamaha speaker that connects to Bluetooth. Flowing forward is the dining room, right next to the windows featuring the gorgeous views to enjoy with your meal. To the right leads to the kitchen which is fully outfitted and spacious. On the right side of the dividing wall is a wet bar for your enjoyment and convenience. Directly through the kitchen leads to the laundry room which has a washer and dryer.
To the right of the kitchen/ wet bar leads to the master bedroom suite, boasting a king bed, closet space, and personal door leading to the full bathroom. The bathroom has a wonderfully deep soaking tub as well as a gorgeous, tiled walk-in shower.
Downstairs leads to the bedroom. To the right is the king-size bedroom with a sleep number mattress, views, and closet space. In the middle is a full bathroom for convenience with a shower. The other downstairs bedroom features a queen sleep number bed, more views, and storage.
From the living room is a set of stairs that leads to the top level which opens to a spacious loft with seating and an office- perfect for working remotely. To the right is the first bedroom with a full bed. In the middle is another full bathroom with a shower. To the left is the second bedroom with a queen bed. In the loft is a bunk bed with a twin over a full- perfect for kiddos!
The home features a massive wraparound deck, both covered and uncovered, with a BBQ Grill. The hot tub is on the bottom floor patio with stunning views. There is also a three-car garage for your convenience.
-Sleep Number King Bed
-Bluetooth Yamaha Speaker
-Wraparound deck with views and seating
-Close to Wolf Creek Ski Area
-Sunken soaking tub
-Three Car Garage
-Wildlife and outdoor views
-50 amp 220 Volt plug (NEMA 14-50)
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Uptown Amenities (20 minutes)
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (18.6 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (27.6 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (63.3 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (58 minutes)
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9 P.M. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH NEIGHBORS.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes, in addition to the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
iTrip Vacations Pagosa Springs, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the home during the entire reserved dates. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
No barbecue grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames ie. Do not dismantle smoke detectors.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent with an additional fee. If property is listed as pet friendly, please let us know. A pet fee will be required.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be charged to you in the event of the following: linens/towels are missing or damaged, cleaning involves out of the ordinary mess, excessive cleaning time, or checkout instructions were not followed.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of Wi-Fi, electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone/cell service. Please report to us immediately and all efforts will be made to have the outage restored as soon as possible.
Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited. If any evidence of smoking is found, you will incur an additional and substantial charge.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises with no refund: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity listed in property description, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
HOT TUB & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes an outdoor hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet or icy, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas. Oils, soaps, lotions, foreign objects are NOT allowed in the hot tub at all! Any misuse of the hot tub will result in a MINIMUM of a $200 fine, depending on the severity of the damages.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services.
LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER PROGRAM
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement
The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 458-1322