|Room 1 King|
|Room 2 Queen|
|Master Bedroom King|
Antelope Ranch offers all of the charm and luxury of a ranch style home while being enveloped by classic Colorado beauty and uptown convenience. This gorgeous two-story home offers a phenomenal 180-degree view of the San Juan Mountains, multiple fireplaces, a wet bar, sprawling deck, and so much more. It is tucked amongst the Ponderosa Pines but is a mere 5-minute drive to uptown amenities, boutiques, restaurants, and just 10 minutes to the bustling downtown and hot springs. Whether it be getting ready for a day of play by whipping up breakfast in its fully equipped kitchen or unwinding on the deck gazing at Black Head Peak, Antelope Ranch is the ultimate getaway for those craving luxury and peace.
**In preparation for basement renovation, this property temporarily sleeps 8. The downstairs bedrooms will not be available until further notice. ***
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-First Bedroom- King Bed
-Second Bedroom- Queen Bed
The front door opens to a beautiful, open floor plan home with the living room directly in front, the kitchen just to the right, and the dining room in front of the kitchen. The backdrop is stunning views of the back deck nestled among pines with a premier 180-degree view of the San Juan Mountains. The living room features ample seating, a flat-screen TV, and a gas fireplace. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and is fully equipped to cook to your hear’s content. Looking toward the dining room is the wet bar, plentiful seating, and a view that can’t be beat!
Around the corner from the kitchen is an enormous pantry, then the laundry room with a washer and dryer, leading to the two-car garage.
To the right of the dining room and then left, is the first king bedroom that has deck access, an ensuite bathroom, and smart TV. The full bathroom has a spacious shower and double sinks. This leads to the first queen bedroom, complete with a reading chair, Smart TV, and lovely vanity.
Directly through the living room doors leads to an enormous outdoor deck with spectacular views, outdoor seating, and a bbq grill.
To the left of the living room and down the hall to the right is a half bath for convenience. Directly across is access to the master bedroom, which boasts deck access, a king bed, and a kiva style gas fireplace. Through the master is the master bath featuring a shower, soaking tub, and double sinks.
**This home has central air conditioning throughout, which is rare in a mountain residence.
-Air Conditioning throughout
-Deck w/ outdoor seating
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Washer and Dryer
-Mountain and Forest Views
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (12 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Shandar! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. You were wonderful guests, and we hope to host you again soon. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our iTrip site. Safe travels and happy trails!