|Second Full (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
*Blissful Colorado Memorial Day Escape-Rafting season is in full swing in Pagosa! Stay in WilderRest and enjoy our whitewater offerings, emerging waterfalls, and vibrant town. Afterward, unwind with friends and family over some bbq and starry skies in the hot tub!*
WilderRest is a charming blend of ski chalet meeting mountain cabin and is nestled on the rolling hills of the San Juan River Village. From the wraparound deck and hot tub to the tasteful, modern luxuries, this is an ideal home for a family escape. Whether it be unwinding from a day of play by relaxing in the hot tub and stargazing or getting ready for an adventure by sipping coffee in the cozy living room looking at the sunrise, WilderRest is the ultimate destination for your next Colorado escape.
Have more people in your party than 8? Please inquire about our home next door, Starry Pines!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 8 people
Master Bedroom: King Bed
First Bedroom: King Bed
Second Bedroom: Full, Full
Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
WilderRest is tucked on a hillside surrounded by towering pines and rambling oak brush. Though it is only 10 minutes from Pagosa’s downtown, it is fantastically peaceful with lots of wildlife, serenity, and excellent stars.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with honey-toned wood, antique charm, and mountain modern. Directly to the right is an area to place your shoes and coats, and moving forward opens to the kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with a Keurig/coffee pot, fridge, oven, stove, and microwave.
Further in opens to the open floor plan living room, dining room, and workspace. To the right is the first bedroom featuring a king bed, TV with a BluRay DVD, and ample storage. Directly to the right is a full bathroom with a shower. In between is a desk with a workspace and a lamp featuring USB plug ports- perfect for working remotely.
Moving to the dining room offers outdoor views, a handcrafted wood dining table, and an electric stove for comfort and ambiance. There is a game space with chairs and a table next to the stove, which makes for a great reading space or chess match. The living room has ample seating, a large smart TV with BluRay DVD as an option, a queen sofa sleeper, and games galore!
The deck boasts a hot tub, propane grill, plenty of outdoor seating, and unbelievable views! The soft vanilla scent of the pines envelops you as you take in the beauty and peace of the San Juan Mountains. This location is excellent for stargazing and wildlife sightings.
Moving upstairs past the custom artwork and mountain railing opens to the final set of bedrooms and bathroom. To the right is the master bedroom featuring another king bed with an open balcony with seating, an electric fireplace, a TV with a BluRay plaer, and a reading nook. The frame of this king bed is also handcrafted. Across the hall is the final bedroom with two full beds, and a kid’s reading nook. In the middle is another full bathroom with a shower. Across from the bathroom is additional storage.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
**4 Wheel Drive or AWD are recommended November- April**
-Smart TVs in 3 Rooms and 3 BluRay Players with DVD Collection
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Games and Books
-PackNPlay/ Baby Gate
-Blackout Curtains in Every Room
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (15 minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (28 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.