|Guest Full (2)|
VR Permit #: 036000
Be sure to check out the "Knotty & Nice" listing if you have a bigger group. This is a duplex complex with two identical sides that you can book together for larger groups and be in the same area!
*Every Sunday football game available on every TV in the unit *
*Must Have 4 Wheel Drive/All Wheel Drive with All Season Tires to Access from November-May*
A hideaway directly on Lake Hatcher, Hot Toddy boasts beauty and elegance with rustic lodge-style characteristics. Quiet with no visible neighbors, the home sits down below the main road with trees on the front side and gorgeous Lake Hatcher on the other. Geese, deer, and a large variety of wildlife will stroll through the property, and you will have immediate visual access to all of it! The interior may surprise you, as it hosts an extraordinarily different style of home. Beautifully aged wood structurally represents the design and format of this home. This cozy corner of the lake will provide a casual and comforting space with a bit of wild west and Rocky Mountain majesty for all. The 2-story layout provides ample natural lighting and views in every direction, including the mountains, forestry, and nearby lake. You will be secluded, but the drive to uptown amenities will be nothing short of a quick, scenic 6-7 minute drive; downtown being another 5-6 minutes. Enjoy all of your favorite Football teams and sports games on TV included with your rental! You won’t regret the memories and scenic opportunity this special home has to offer!
*There are security cameras on the exterior of the building for your safety on these premises.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-Guest Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Guest Bedroom- (2) Full Beds
This delightful home is an exciting blend of modern and rural living, emitting both in interior and location. You will feel transported to the great outdoors while still within city limits, having both easy access to in-town amenities and immediate access to mother nature. Inside, framed with absolutely stunning wooden design and color, you'll first find the full kitchen and dining area. The impressively quaint living room will sit behind this area, stocked with large floor to the ceiling windows, comfortable lounging, and an inviting gas fireplace. Between the living room and dining area is a half bathroom plus, washer/dryer for convenience. You will also have direct access to the outside rear of the home/lakefront through the doors past the living room's fireplace.
Lastly, on the main floor, the Master Bedroom guarantees coziness and relaxation while hosting its own spacious bathroom.
As the house opens up, you can take the stairs upwards to the guest bedrooms; one on the right and the other on the left. Both rooms providing additional abundant natural lighting and sufficient sleeping space for all. Between both rooms is another bathroom to share, equipped with the necessities of every commonplace full bathroom. If the living area seems too far for the guests in these rooms, there is a charming living space in the loft between the two rooms.
The exterior of the home promotes rural living, nestled between forestry and waterfront country. There is an abundance of solitude and open-air whilst being near easy access to Pagosa Springs. You will never forget this location.
-Direct TV/Football Games from All Your Favorite Teams
-A/C in Master Bedroom
-Game Table in Upstairs Loft
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (12 minutes)
-Uptown Amenities (6-7 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (32 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (24 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (25 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Quiet Hours Past 9:30!!
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Theodora! You were beyond amazing guests, and I am thrilled that we could provide such a wonderful experience for you. If you visit Pagosa again, you are more than welcome to stay with us!