|Level 1 Queen (2)|
|Level 3 Queen|
Chalet Hillside is a gorgeous, classic Colorado home that is a stunning blend of mountain modern and rustic charm. Located in the idyllic Steven’s Lake neighborhood, this three-story home boasts a hot tub, wood-burning fireplace, and more! Recently updated, the home features remarkable tile work, modern, tasteful art, and plush furniture. So whether it be getting ready for a day of play in the San Juans by sipping coffee on one of the many balconies or unwinding in the bubbling hot tub, this mountain escape is one to make memories in!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8
-Master Bedroom- King
-First Level Bedroom- Queen, Queen
-Top Level Bedroom- Queen
This multilevel, rich chocolate toned home is a picturesque Colorado escape perfectly located in the Steven’s Lake neighbourhood. As you pull in and enter, you are greeted by a storage room for convenience. To the left is the first level bedroom featuring two queen beds, backyard views, and closet space. Further down, the hallway opens to a vaulted sunroom with a bubbling hot tub and rich wood tones. A full bathroom with a marble countertop, a walk-in shower, and a washer and dryer is just to the right.
Moving up the stairs leads to a marvellous open floor plan living room, dining room, and kitchen. At the top of the stairs and to the left is the living room, which blends the comforts of a mountain home with a modern design twist-very elegant. There is also a wood-burning stove to complete the experience. To the right opens to the dining room with ample seating, a stunning centrepiece chandelier, and deck access. The kitchen is beautifully remodelled with a tiled backsplash, granite countertops, and breakfast bar seating. Peaceful neighborhood views can be accessed from the covered deck and enjoyed on the main seating options.
Directly at the top of the stairs in the living room is a half bath for convenience. Between the kitchen and living room leads to the master bedroom. Dominated by a plush king bed and sophisticated light features, this master suite is one of a kind. The master bathroom spotlights a breathtaking stained glass window accented by the granite countertops. The walk-in shower is exquisitely tiled and has bench seating and a rain style shower head. In addition, there is a private deck space directly off the master bedroom, perfect for relaxing.
Following the stairs to the final level leads to a lovely sitting room filled with sunlight, games, a Roku TV and balcony access. Further down is a queen bedroom suite with charming art, backyard views, storage space. The full bathroom offers a shower and bathtub combination.
There is a two-car garage available for convenience and a small, forested yard.
-Covered Balcony, a deck, and an uncovered balcony
-Wood Burning Fireplace
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 10minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (16miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, Lucia! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and would love to host you in the future. Safe travels and happy trails!