|Living Room Sofa Full|
Book your Labor Day Retreat, now! Escape to Colorado for a Labor Day weekend filled with tubing the river, exploring the San Juans, and indulging in all that Pagosa has to offer!
Touch of Green is a blissful, charming, hidden gem in the Hatcher Lake suburbs of Pagosa. Tranquil in its design and location, gorgeous two-story home is just waiting to accommodate your next vacation. Whether it be getting ready for a day of play by sipping coffee on the back patio among the pines or unwinding in the hot tub under star-studded skies, Touch of Green will exceed your expectations of a peaceful Colorado retreat.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: 6
Primary Bedroom- King
Lofted Bedroom- Twin
Living Room- Full Sofa Sleeper
Touch of Green is located in the relaxing suburb of Hatcher Lake and is minutes away from San Juan National Forest Access, Hatcher Lake, and so much more!
Sunlight streams across the open floor plan kitchen, dining room, and living room from large windows that offer a view of the pines in the backyard. The kitchen is directly to your left upon entry and features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and an island perfect for chatting while cooking. The main area is characterized by an elegant spiral staircase. Directly ahead is the living room with ample seating, a smart TV, and a full sofa sleeper. To the right is the dining room with a wood-burning stove for convenience and ambiance.
The back patio is a slice of heaven with a bubbling hot tub, grill, outdoor seating, and swaying pine trees.
To the left of the living room is the master bathroom suite boasting a king bed, smart TV, and stunning walk-in shower. To the right of the dining room is the first bedroom offering a queen bed, smart TV, and ample storage. Further down the hall is another full bathroom for convenience. Further along is the laundry room with a washer and dryer and access to the garage.
Up the spiral staircase leads to the loft with a queen bed and work space- perfect for remote work and day lounging!
-Wood Burning Stove
-Smart TVs in all Rooms and Living Room
-Stainless Steel Kitchen
-Patio w/ Outdoor Furniture, Grill and Views
-Washer and Dryer
-Close to National Forest
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (33.2 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (22.4 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58.1 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (17.1 miles)
-LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00 P.M.-8:00 A.M.
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside).
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home.
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund.
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age.
- City and state taxes and the cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees.
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home.
- Ask about extended stay rates.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa is one of a kind.