|Basement Queen Queen Sofa Full|
|Basement Twin Twin (2)|
|Upstairs 1 King|
|Upstairs 2 King|
VR Permit- 019822
5 Arrows is the epitome of mountain luxury, perched atop rolling hills in the gorgeous valley of Coyote Park. This stunning ranch style home boasts state of the art appliances and technology, an unbeatable location, and a fully immersive, opulent Colorado experience. This 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is decadent in its design featuring rich wood, plush beds, and even a sauna! Whether it be greeting the day by sipping coffee and enjoying the 365-degree view in the tower, or unwinding in front of the roaring fireplace with a drink from the bar, 5 Arrows is the lavish Colorado experience you have been dreaming of on 140 acres with hiking trails adjacent to the National Forest and a bubbling creek!
** Security cameras on the exterior of the home for safety. Attached to floodlights**
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
-Master Bedroom: King Bed
-Bottom Floor: Queen Bed
-Bottom Floor Twin Trundle Bed
-Second Floor 1: King Bed
-Second Floor 2: King Bed
Nestled on the rolling hills of Coyote Park, the home sits ensconced by the south San Juan mountains, juniper and pine trees, and a trickling creek at the base of the property. The three-car garage provides ample space for your needs and leads into the mud/laundry room. Just to the left is a half bath for convenience, then plenty of storage for gear, and a washer and dryer.
Directly ahead are the steps to the downstairs, which opens into a large space with an office desk, a smart TV/Blueray Player, and covered patio access. Along the right wall is a beautiful Fort Knox safe, a charming bamboo Sauna, and a closet for additional storage. The work desk looks out to the hills. There are several cozy seating options to enjoy the TV and its Blueray selection. To the left of the TV is a full bathroom with excellent tile work. Further to the left is a queen bedroom with covered patio access and plenty of closet space. To the right of the TV is another bedroom with a twin trundle bed to suit your party’s needs.
Back upstairs on the main floor and to the right is the gorgeous master bedroom featuring a sumptuous king bed, warm wood tones, and covered deck access with forest views. The master bathroom suite is a whirl of lovely slate and granite throughout, with not only a soaking tub but a walk-in shower as well.
Straight ahead from the master bedroom opens to the vaulted ceilings of the dining room. All aspects and accents are rich, dark wood accentuated by the floor to ceiling windows that allow light and stunning views to spill in. Moving towards the kitchen and to the left is the Aspen accented entry which is embellished by a copper-topped dry bar, and off of that is a tucked away designer powder room. To the right is an elegant bar for your enjoyment. The kitchen is an astonishing blend of stainless steel, state of the art appliances, a large granite countertop island with seating, and an excellent view. Further to the left is the spacious living room with covered, wraparound deck access, a gas fireplace, and plentiful seating options.
The industrial accented stairs rise to the landing featuring a handsome spiral staircase that leads to a tower with 365-degree views of the surroundings. It is the perfect perch to enjoy watching the world go by or to hammer out some work at the desk.
On the landing below, directly ahead, is a full bathroom featuring a blue-tiled walk-in shower. Across the hall is the first bedroom with a king bed, closet space, and mountain views. Further down the hall is a den perfect for children to play. To the left of the den is another full bathroom with beautiful tile work and details, including another spacious shower. At the end of the hallway is the second bedroom, complete with a king bed and the perfect view of V-Rock Mountain.
The wrap around deck offers full coverage, excellent views, and a grill for your enjoyment. In addition, there is a covered patio with seating on the first level that leads to a charming gazebo and outdoor firepit. This home also features a porta-cochere.
- 1,100 Sqft 3 Car Garage
-Covered Wraparound Deck
-365 Degree View Tower
-Stainless Steel Full Kitchen
-Smart TV with Blueray
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 20 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (42 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (39 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (75 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (44 miles)
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine