You couldn’t ask for a more “Colorado” feeling place as your headquarters for all outdoor adventures. This spacious and luxurious lodge is as good as it gets for your own personal getaway in Pagosa Springs. Only minutes from groceries and downtown Pagosa, yet you feel completely out in the country. This is the outdoor enthusiast’s choice for all of your Colorado adventures. You have over 5 acres with lots of wildlife viewing! You will most likely see elk, mule deer, hummingbirds, and turkey. Look no further if you and your family/friends want a most beautiful, peaceful, and private setting in the woods, paired with lots of breathing room and very comfortable sleeping arrangements. The wood burning fireplaces will make things extra cozy in the winter months. Enjoy beautiful mountain views while hanging out on the wraparound deck or awesome fire pit under the covered porch with a soak in the hot tub or a game of pool for entertainment. An excellent experience awaits!
Master Bedroom: King Bed
First Bedroom: Queen Bed
Second Bedroom: Queen Bed
LUXURIOUS MOUNTAIN CABIN LAYOUT:
Exposed beams and real log wooded interior gives this home a deep cabin feel, with a very comfortable and “roomy” openness. Three different levels make for diversified and private living space for larger groups. Highlights of this home include enjoying swinging on the upper level wraparound deck with outdoor dining, grilling and hot tub. Mornings and evenings are outstanding as you watch the sunrise or sunset from the deck swing or inside the cozy cabin's wall of sun drenched enormous windows, causing a glorious show on the mountains. Break out the camera because you’ll want to remember this experience!
The main floor boasts an inviting, large, living/kitchen/dining, open concept floor plan, a wonderful space to share time with your friends or family. The fully stocked kitchen has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy a light breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa has to offer. Watch the fireplace glow as you rest those weary ski legs in front of the warmth on a snowy, winter night. This beautiful mountain home features a grand chandelier in the rustic living room with two story floor to ceiling windows. Inviting warm leather awaits while sitting in the lap of luxury. There are two queen bedrooms on this floor and a full bathroom with soaking tub/shower combo.
Perched high on the upper level is the sun-soaked and spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath, vanity table, TV, and tons of storage space.
On the ground floor is a cozy and relaxing living area which boasts a TV, large game room with pool table, pub table, games galore, and a library of reading material. Just outside is a covered patio with five acres to play and explore. Other treasures from this patio include relaxing seating around a fire table, outdoor heater, kid's table with adirondack chairs, and an inviting hot tub.
-Updated Stainless Steel Kitchen
-Large Driveway - Plenty of Parking for Trailers
-Pet Friendly - Must Notify
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (14 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (54 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (20 miles)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY
recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy
will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in
Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October,
giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your
stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re
sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot
springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4
definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.