|First Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Third Bedroom King|
|Fourth Bedroom King|
*Blissful Colorado Memorial Day Escape-Rafting season is in full swing in Pagosa! Stay in Basecamp and enjoy our whitewater offerings, emerging waterfalls, and vibrant town. Afterward, unwind with friends and family over some bbq and starry skies in the hot tub!*
Basecamp is the stunning epitome of a mountain modern home with amenities galore melded with home comfort This fabulous two-story home oozes, class, coziness, sophistication, and offers fun for the whole family! A mere 5 minutes from uptown and its boutiques and necessities, this home is tucked on a hillside of a meandering valley among the pines. Whether it be gearing up for a day of play in the gorgeous, stainless steel kitchen by sipping coffee and enjoying sunlight spilling in, or unwinding by soaking in the hot tub on the covered patio, Basecamp has something to offer for everyone. Book your dream Colorado vacation today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 10 people
Master Bedroom: King Bed
First Bedroom: King Bed
Second Bedroom: Twin Bed, Twin Bed
Third Bedroom: King Bed
Fourth Bedroom: King Bed
The front door opens to a magnificent vaulted ceiling, open floor plan living room, dining room, kitchen. The living rooms features plush, leather seating in front of a gas fireplace with an enormous smart TV featuring dish network as well. One of the greatest features of the home are the floor-to-ceiling windows that boast views of the rolling valley and ponderosa pine trees. To the left of the living room is the dining room with jaw-dropping views and ample seating. Directly behind the living room is the kitchen; it is outstanding! Stainless steel appliances, ample amenities, and a kitchen island make for a wonderful space.
Down the hall and directly ahead is a bedroom featuring two twin beds, closet space, and a TV. To the right is another bedroom with a cozy king bed, more closet space, and a TV. To the right of that is a full bathroom with a tub and shower combination.
To the right of the front door leads to the master bedroom suite with a king bed, views, closet, TV, double sinks, and a stunning walk-in shower. To the right of the bedroom leads to the laundry room with storage, washer and dryer(s), and access to the two-car garage.
Downstairs opens to a fully designed game room with a TV, NBA Jam game, mini basketball hoop, and so much more. Through the double doors opens to the covered patio and hot tub. To the right of the game room is another king bedroom with a TV and closet space. It is directly attached to a full bathroom with double sinks and a shower tub combination. To the left of the game room is the final king bedroom with a TV, computer monitor, and outdoor views.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-2 Car Garage
-Smart TV’s in every room
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (12 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.