|Master Bedroom King|
|First Floor Bedroom Twin|
|Second Floor Bedroom Queen|
|Second Floor Bedroom King|
River Rock Cabin has all of the coziness of a quintessential Colorado Cabin paired with a flair of mountain modern with updated amenities and delights that will make for an unforgettable stay! This large cabin is nestled amongst the pine trees in a quiet neighborhood, allowing for mountain serenity while only being a three-minute drive from the uptown Pagosa’s cafes, boutiques, and other amenities. It is a mere ten-minute drive from the downtown hot springs and history. Whether it be watching a brilliant sunset or stargazing from the steamy hot tub and outdoor firepit, or sharing quality time in the Arcade room, River Rock Cabin is the perfect Colorado group getaway!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 10 People
Master Bedroom: King Bed
1st Bedroom: Twin Bed
Second Bedroom: King Bed
Third Bedroom: Queen Bed
The front door opens to a spacious living room and dining room accentuated by the vaulted ceiling. The living room features a wood-burning stove to the right of the door for additional heat and a big screen, smart TV with ample, plush seating. The living room and dining room are separated by a stunning, free-standing gas fireplace enveloped by river rock that stretches into a gorgeous chimney. The dining room flows into the kitchen, which is fully updated with brand new granite countertops and state of the art appliances. To the right of the kitchen is a fully stocked pantry with every utensil and pan you could hope for. To the left of the pantry is the laundry room with a washer and dryer. Down the hallway is a half bath, and the door to the garage on the right. At the end is an “indoor camp room” that features a twin bed and a TeePee- ideal for kiddos! To the left of that is a gorgeous master bedroom featuring a king bed, walk-in closet, and a bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
Upstairs to the right at the top of the stairs is a dream come true Arcade room with a multitude of games. The center bedroom features a queen bed and closet with a local train theme. The final room to the left is misty mountain themed with a king bed and closet. The upstairs bathroom offers both a tub and shower.
The front porch features a porch swing, and the yard wraps around to the back. The back yard is large and private with tasteful high fencing, another swing, an outdoor, gas firepit, and a private hot tub to soak in after a day of play in the San Juans.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-Fully Outfitted Kitchen
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (10 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (12 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your review, David! You and your family were such a pleasure to host and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again in the future!
Thank you so much for your review, Ashley! We are beyond thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. If you visit Pagosa again, you are more than welcome to book any of our homes!