**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
An exquisite townhome wonderfully designed just for your group of vacationers! This beautifully appointed, cozy home is just steps from the glorious SAN JUAN RIVER. Open your sliding glass door in the living room and step out onto Pagosa's Yamaguchi Park, a natural riverside park with sports fields, picnic areas, playground, skate park & kayak launch. This charming one level has privacy for all but also has open and inviting spaces (1,621 square feet) to relax together. Family fun right outside your door, including fly fishing, biking, tubing, and front row 4th of July Fireworks! The heart of downtown Pagosa Springs is within walking distance (about 10 minutes walk) where you can enjoy an array of restaurants, breweries, bakeries, adventure companies, and much more! This sophisticated mountain home offers timeless pizazz with beautiful hardwood floors and custom woodwork throughout. Comfortably sleeps 8 guests and will house all of your adventure gear and/or vehicles in a good-sized, two-car garage. Mention the "Suite San Juan" at Williams Creek Angler for a discounted trip!
We look forward to you being here!
3 BD/ 2 BA/ Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom: King bed, en-suite bath with spacious walk-in shower, large walk-in closet, TV, outdoor patio access
- Private bedroom #2: Queen sized bed, full bath in hallway, and an amazing view of glorious mountain peaks
- Private bedroom #3: Queen sized bed, full bath in the hallway
-A rollaway bed with memory foam mattress is also provided
-This townhome accommodates up to 8 people
-Backdoor San Juan River access for fishing, swimming, tubing
-HUGE FAMILY PARK DIRECTLY OUTBACK PATIO
-Walk or bike to downtown and hot springs via the wetlands riverwalk path
-Snow-capped mountain views from back patio and front door
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Big screen TV
-Two car garage
-Easy to operate forced-air heating
-Dining table for 6, breakfast bar seats 4
The open and inviting, one level floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends or family. The fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances has everything you need to dine in or just enjoy breakfast before heading out to explore all that Pagosa offers.
Relax on the luxurious sectional sofa in front of the fireplace glow while watching the snowfall outside. In the summer months, you will be warmed by the sun shining on the patio, where you can relax in the fresh mountain air. This home features a big screen TV in the living room and a TV in the master bedroom.
The elegant bedrooms provide luxurious comfort for a great night's rest, so welcome after a long day of adventures. A spacious Master Suite includes a walk-in luxury shower and large walk-in closet. A second full bath is located in the main hallway near the kitchen and great room.
The south-facing back patio area is accessed through a large sliding glass door where Yamaguchi family park and the river await!
Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning but ceiling fans are in place for your comfort.
-Wonderful, high quality, newer construction with custom finishes and top-notch appliances
-Brand new furniture and exquisite design!
-Walking distance to downtown and food, entertainment, hot springs experiences, river adventures, fishing, town parks, etc. Stroll along the river or quaint shops, catch a live band at one of the local breweries or hit an adventurous trail
-A great sized back patio on ground level makes for delightful summer afternoons, and a LARGE park in your backyard for playing ball, games, family fun, etc
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (2 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (27 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (23 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- No pets allowed
-Parking is allowed for two vehicles in the garage and/or driveway.
-This is a multi-family complex, and LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PAST 9PM. Be respectful of others in the immediate area.
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters" our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time! We really appreciated you as guests. You and your family are welcome back at any time. If you visit Pagosa again feel free to visit our iTrip website. Happy Trails!