**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Enjoy some of the most spectacular water views of Indian River Bay and the bridge from the ground floor from this 2 BR 2 Full bath condo in Bethany Bay, Ocean View. Use the two kayaks provided, bring your bikes to enjoy the serene Bethany Bay grounds and relax at and enjoy the pools and other amenities. The bedrooms include a queen bed, 2 twins and a pull out queen sofa in the living room. The dining room table seats 6 comfortably and the well stocked kitchen overlooks the water too. The coffee pot is a Keurig.
Included with your booking are 7 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of most homes. You receive one pass per activity per home, per day including:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. You receive instructions after you book. The free passes do not accumulate.
**These activities are NOT the same as what Bethany Bay offers. After you book, you will receive instructions from Xplorie on how to schedule your activities. It's easy.
The home is a 15 minute car ride to Bethany's free public beach on the ocean. Parking is easy downtown for a small fee.
Bethany Bay Amenities include a 9 Hole, par 3 Golf Course (fee), Nature Trails, Adult Pool, Children's Pool, Hot Tub, Kayak/Canoe Launches, Boat Launch & Storage, 2 Tennis Courts & Pickle Ball Courts, Basketball Court, Volley Ball, and Clubhouse. Fishing and crabbing abound.
Terrific tax free outlet mall shopping, dining and family entertainment options are just minutes away in Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach and even Ocean City.
**Please bring your own linens and towels. To rent linens and towels we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up. Also, please bring a supply paper products for your stay. A starter set will be provided as will basic kitchen spices. The condo has all necessary cook wear, glass wear and utensils for up to 6 people.
The minimum age to book this property is 25.
For golf lovers, additional nearby golf courses include
* Bear Trap Dunes
* Bayside Golf Club
* Baywood Greens
* Links at Lighthouse Sounds
* Rum Pointe
* River Run
* Heritage Shores
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be a few. It varies by home but most have brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Coffee Makers: Drip
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building
- BBQ: No barbecuing is allowed on the patios. You may barbcue using a small disposal bbq on the beach.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351