**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Bring your beloved dog and other loved ones to spend a week or a weekend in this stunning, remodeled, 2 bedroom 2 full bath second story condo in Bethany Bay. Amazing water and bay views abound from most rooms in this condo. Relax on your screened in back porch and enjoy the wild life and scenic views of the marsh, the bay and the bridge morning, noon and night. Just a 10 minute drive to Bethany Beach where parking requires a small fee, this second floor condo in the peaceful and serene Bethany Bay community offers stunning views, and free amenities including a community pool, hot tub and children's pool with lounges and umbrellas, walking and biking paths along the water and through the woods, an onsite executive 9 hole par 3 golf course (fee), free tennis and basketball courts (bring your equipment) a playground and more! Bring your kayaks (or see free activities below) and put in the bay just outside your condo. Bring your bikes.
2 dogs maximum are allowed with written permission. The $200 per dog per week will be added to your invoice after you book.
The home sleeps six in 3 beds including a king in the master bedroom with cable TV, queen in bedroom two and brand new queen sofa pull out in the living room. Please bring your own linens and towels. If you prefer to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up. The dining room table seats 4 comfortably but will seat six and the well stocked kitchen includes both Keurig and drip coffee pots. Starters of paper goods are generously provided. There are also a TV and fire place in the living room.
State parks, restaurants of all levels, groceries and shopping are all within 10 minutes. Free parking is directly in front of your building.
Included with your booking are 7 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of most homes. You receive one pass per activity per home, per day including:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. You receive instructions after you book. The free passes do not accumulate.
**These activities are NOT the same as what Bethany Bay offers. After you book, you will receive instructions from Xplorie on how to schedule your activities. It's easy.
Terrific tax free outlet mall shopping, dining and family entertainment options are just minutes away in Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach and even Ocean City.
The minimum age to book this property is 25.
For golf lovers, additional nearby golf courses include
* Bear Trap Dunes
* Bayside Golf Club
* Baywood Greens
* Links at Lighthouse Sounds
* Rum Pointe
* River Run
* Heritage Shores
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy including basic spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does allow pets with advance written permission based on breed, age and training.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be a few. It varies by home but most have brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Coffee Makers: Drip & Keurig
- Washers and Dryers: Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building. It is free.
- BBQ: No barbecuing is allowed on the patios or porches.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
- Please keep the temperature between 62 and 78 and do not run the air conditioner if the front door or the sliding glass porch door is open.
- Locate the pool passes for the renter. Hanging on the turtle. Use these to access the pool and club house.
- The folding doors in the two bedrooms are like all folding doors: somewhat annoying. With a little patience, they will open and shut. We tend to the leave them open.
- The screen front door is confusing to some guests. The door can be set open to permit easy entry of luggage and groceries. To get the screen door to shut, open it slightly more and let go of it. It will then close completely.
- Given its dark blue color and texture of the fabric, the couch tends to show lint and hair. There are lint removal rollers in drawers near the couch.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351