**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Visit Pearl of the Bay! A beautifully appointed, modern 2BR/2 full bath condo in the serene and beautiful Bethany Bay community of Ocean View, Delaware located a short 10 minute drive to Bethany Beach and its iconic, family friendly boardwalk.
This is a ground floor condo with spectacular views of Indian River Bay. Step out onto your rear screened in patio to relax by the pond overlooking the Bay. It's a short walk to the free pool, tennis courts and playground or the par 3 executive golf course (fee). Enjoy nature hikes. Use the boat ramp to launch your own kayaks or jet ski just steps from the condo.
Park for free right in front of your ground floor 2 BR 2 Full bath unit that includes a king bed with attached full bath and 2 twins with another full bath plus a pullout queen sofa in the living room. Please bring your own linens and towels. Pillows are provided. If you prefer to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up and they rent many other beach and vacation related items as well.
Smart TVs (internet only) in the living room and both bedrooms. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you will need to cook or just dine in for up to 6 people. Including both a Keurig and a drip coffee pot.
Included with your booking are 7 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of the home. You receive one pass per activity per home, per day including:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. You receive instructions after you book. The free passes do not accumulate.
**These activities are NOT the same as what Bethany Bay offers. After you book, you will receive instructions from Xplorie on how to schedule your activities. It's easy.
Bethany Bay amenities include use of the free large community pool, a 9 hole executive golf course (fees), play ground, tennis and basketball courts, volley ball court and more! These amenities are unrelated to the free activities listed above. There is no work out facility available for renters. Guests that would like to barbecue may bring or purchase locally, small portable grills to be used outside on the beach. But not on porches or decks please!
There are a great number of dining and tax free shopping options in the area ranging from basic family style to high end gourmet. Visit the outlet malls in Rehoboth Beach. Most brands are there.
For golf lovers, additional nearby golf courses include
* Bear Trap Dunes
* Bayside Golf Club
* Baywood Greens
* Links at Lighthouse Sounds
* Rum Pointe
* River Run
* Heritage Shores
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be a few. It varies by home but most have brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Coffee Makers: Drip & Keurig
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building
- BBQ: No barbecuing is allowed on the patios. Please use the charcoal bbq and purchase or bring your own coals, matches and fluid.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351