30399 Pavilion Dr #1202
Updated, pool, water views, golf, tennis, kayaking and many other activities including nature paths.
**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This gorgeous, updated ground floor 2 bedroom 2 full bath Bethany Bay condo with new flooring is located just six miles from Bethany Beach - about a 20 minute drive during the summer. Bethany Bay is a beautiful, serene community with endless views of the bay and walking paths. It sports a fabulous guarded community pool with plenty of chairs and umbrellas as well as a kiddie pool, tennis courts, basket ball and pickleball courts - all included without fees. Please bring your own equipment. There is also a nine hole par three golf course for a fee. Please see free activities below for additional golf and other activities. There are three smart TVs in the home; one in the living and one in each bedroom.
The unit has new professional cleaning and has been updated with new furniture and tile flooring. It sleeps 5 people in two bedrooms and two full baths in a queen bed and 3 twins. One of the twins is a trundle that opens up. Please bring your own linens and towels as well as paper goods. If you'd like to rent linens and towels etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up. The up to date kitchen has all that is needed to cook and dine for up to 5 people.
Parking at the condo is plentiful and free. You must be 25 years old to book this condo and all unrelated people using the condo must be 25 or older.
This home comes with free activities. It's one free pass to each activity per day, per home. Activities do not accumulate. Once you book, you will receive easy instructions. The activities are:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals (they deliver)
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville
The nearest ocean beach is Bethany Beach, DE. It is about 6 miles to the beach. Quarters and credit cards are accepted at the parking stations. Parking can also be paid with the Parkmobile app. North of Bethany Beach along Rt 1, one will encounter Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Beach. South of Bethany Beach along Rt 1 is Fenwick Island and Ocean City, MD.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals - https://www.galeforcerentals.com/. 302 -539-6244.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be a few. It varies by home but most have brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Coffee Makers: Drip & Keurig
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building. It is free.
- BBQ: No barbecuing is allowed on the patios or porches. Please use the charcoal bbq and purchase or bring your own coals, matches and fluid.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
- Please keep the temperature between 62 and 78 and do not run the air conditioner if the front door or the sliding glass porch door is open.
- There is a Brita water filter on the kitchen faucet should you wish to use filtered water. Replacement filters are usually available at Hocker’s grocery and hardware store of Atlantic Avenue. If you want to use the ice maker in the freezer, lower the handle.
- To access the porch, remove the board from the track of the sliding glass door.
- Locate the facility access cards for the renter in the top drawer to the left of the kitchen sink. Use these to access the pool and club house.
- The folding doors in the two bedrooms are like all folding doors: somewhat annoying. With a little patience, they will open and shut. We tend to the leave them open.
- The screen front door is confusing to some guests. The door can be set open to permit easy entry of luggage and groceries. To get the screen door to shut, open it slightly more and let go of it. It will then close completely.
- Given its dark blue color and texture of the fabric, the couch tends to show lint and hair. There are lint removal rollers in drawers near the couch.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 653-5900