**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium and WonderWorks. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: King
- Guest 3: Queen
- Guest 4: 2 Queens
- Media Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Additional den/media room
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you choose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay. We actually note info about the onsite shuttle in the Welcome Note that's on the fridge in the unit. I've passed along your feedback about the missing forks to our maintenance team, so they'll be sure to take care of that immediately. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Marylou - Thanks so much for the kind words. We're so glad that you loved the condo and that you had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Kim - Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a great experience. We'll see you next time!
Thanks so much for the review. We're glad you loved the condo! We'll see you next time!
We love hearing that, Donna. Come back and see us again soon!
Glad to hear you had a great stay, Craig. Come back soon!
Jackie - Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a great time. We'll see you next time!
We're glad you enjoyed your trip, Zenobia. This is one of our more popular units, so with that does come the inevitable wear and tear. Having said that, the owner has already purchased new rugs, and I will pass along your feedback regarding the sectional. In addition, we have changed our cleaning service, so there are new linens on the beds. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
We're so glad that you and your team had such a great experience, Kelly. See you next time!