**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation/the name on the rental agreement must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium and WonderWorks. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: King
- Guest 3: Queen
- Guest 4: 2 Queens
- Media Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Additional den/media room
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay, Steven. We wanted to be sure to note that we actually did provide a two-sided map in your check-in packet that included directions to the resort and it also had your tower circled (as well as the parking garage). Regarding the items that you felt you were “nickeled and dimed” for, you weren’t actually charged for those. We provide them free of charge which is why we provide starter amounts and let guests know that in the check-in instructions so that they can plan accordingly. Thanks for staying with us!
We're so glad that you loved the condo, and we're sorry if you encountered any cleaning issues. However, we wish that you would have reached out to our maintenance team while you were still staying with us: A simple text to them would have resulted in the cleaners returning to fix the floors quickly for you. We encourage all renters to let us know immediately of any issues they're experiencing, per the Welcome Note we provide in the unit, so that we can ensure everyone has a 5 star stay. Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Constance - we're sorry that you had an issue with someone at our check-in office. That's definitely not ok and not the norm for us or the team in the office. When you stay with us again, please make sure you let us know of any issues like the vacuum and broom situations while you're staying with us so that we can correct them while you're still here. Thanks for staying with us!
Megan - we're sorry you encountered cleaning issues, but we're really disappointed that this is the first we're hearing about them. Had you reached out to us, our team would have definitely sent the cleaners over immediately to fix this.
We're glad you loved the condo! We wanted to note that the carpet is actually going to be replaced with new flooring, so that issue will be resolved soon. Thanks for staying with us!