**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation/the name on the rental agreement must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to the Pirate's Voyage Dinner & Show and the Barefoot Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
Impeccable 4 BR / 3.5 BA home with a private pool in North Beach Resort & Villas (house is about 150 yards from the pool complex and beach).
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets. Also, half of the garage is available for renter use.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: Queen
- Guest 3: 2 Queens
- Private pool (can be heated for an additional $125/night); please note that we're only able to heat it for the entire length of the stay
- Covered patio and 2nd floor balcony
- Screened in porch
- BBQ grill & fire pit
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- TV in every bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
More info is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, your group may choose to go to Broadway Grand Prix in the morning (one person is free) and then attend the Pirate's Voyage Dinner & Show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, Juli. We'll see you next year!
Thanks so much for the review, Bruce. We're glad you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the home. Come back and see us again soon!
Sherry - We're so happy you enjoyed the home and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we'll see you next time!
We're so glad you had a great experience, Chris. Definitely come back and see us when that perfect coastal weather is back!
We love to hear this, Chris. Come back and see us again soon!
We're so glad you gave us a try and that you had a great trip, Dawan. Come back and see us again soon!
We're so glad you had a great trip, Tashera. We can't wait to have you back next year!
Hi Caroline, We're glad the home had enough space for everyone in your group. The recent storms definitely brought about some unwanted guests for everyone at the beach, so make sure you come back and see us when it's not hurricane season. We'd love to have you back!