**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation/the name on the rental agreement must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium and WonderWorks. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (Memorial Day - Labor Day)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets. In addition, the garage is not available for renter use.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Private pool
- Covered patio
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you choose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Thanks for spending your holiday with us, Colleen. We'll see you next time!
We're glad you had a great trip., Seth. Come back and see us again soon!
We're glad you enjoyed the house, but we're sorry you encountered issues. As you noted, though, our team responded immediately to any issues you reached out to us with. In addition, since your stay, we have terminated our agreement with our former cleaning company. Having said that, potential renters can see through our other more recent reviews that this is a great house and we're a very reputable company to use for vacation rental needs.
We're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. As addressed while you were still staying with us, the window in the master shower is heavily frosted, and we've never had anyone else have this concern. Regarding the pool, there was a storm in the area the night before, so it's to be expected that there would be debris in the bottom of it. As you know, we sent pool services over 4 times that week to try to rectify the situation to your liking. We strongly feel we went above and beyond for you during your stay. We want to note that we've had multiple renters stay in this home over the years and everyone has loved this home! **Note we updated the formatting of our initial response that was posted in May 2016, and the system changed the original response date to the date we submitted the update. We wanted to be clear that we addressed the renter's concerns immediately.**