**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 24 - Sept 2)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- 2 beach chairs & umbrella included from Memorial Day to Labor Day (please inquire after booking for more info)
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival. Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so glad to hear that you loved the condo, Christina. A quick clarification: Your $185 (not $300) cleaning fee was for your departure cleaning as well as linens and towels for your stay. Having said that, we apologize that you encountered any issues upon arrival, but we really wish that you would have reached out to our maintenance team while you were still staying with us to let us know, as this is the first we're hearing that you encountered problems. A simple text to them would have resolved these issues quickly for you while you were out enjoying your vacation. We encourage all renters to let us know immediately of any issues they're experiencing, per the Welcome Note we provide in the condo, so that we can ensure everyone has a 5 star stay.
We're so happy you had a great experience, Lee. We'll see you next time!
Paulette - We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Tony - we're sorry that you found the directions to be "sketchy." However, we've never had an issue with people finding the resort as we provide a map with the appropriate tower circled on it in the check-in packets. The pool is not open 24 hours, so depending on what time you tried to access it, it very well could have been locked. However, it was readily available during your trip during its normal hours of operation.
Kimberlee - We're sorry you encountered issues upon arrival, but we're very disappointed that this is the first we're hearing about them. We overshare our contact info so that we can assist you immediately with any issues. This includes sending the cleaners back over to fix anything that they overlooked. We encourage renters to look at the more recent reviews to see how well liked and popular this unit is.
Michelle - We're glad you enjoyed the condo. While the resort can get a little crowded, North Beach Plantation is the most popular resort on the Grand Strand for a reason: People love it! Having said that, we're sorry it wasn't a fit for you.