Stunning 3 BR / 3.5 BA home with a private pool located in North Beach Plantation (house is about 300 yards from the pool complex and beach).
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Private pool that can be heated ($100/night, max $400/week)
- Covered patio
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- 60-acre oceanfront community featuring outstanding accommodations including a 2.5 acre pool area with a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river, adults-only & kiddie pools, shuffle board, & a large checker/chess board
- World-class services available at Cinzia Spa
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
We're glad you had a great trip., Seth. Come back and see us again soon!
We're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. As addressed while you were still staying with us, the window in the master shower is heavily frosted, and we've never had anyone else have this concern. Regarding the pool, there was a storm in the area the night before, so it's to be expected that there would be debris in the bottom of it. As you know, we sent pool services over 4 times that week to try to rectify the situation to your liking. We strongly feel we went above and beyond for you during your stay. We want to note that we've had multiple renters stay in this home over the years and everyone has loved this home! **Note we updated the formatting of our initial response that was posted in May 2016, and the system changed the original response date to the date we submitted the update. We wanted to be clear that we addressed the renter's concerns immediately.**