At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - September 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: King
- Guest 2: Queen
- Guest 3: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Private pool that can be heated ($100/day, max $400/week)
- Covered patio
- BBQ grill
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- 60-acre oceanfront community featuring outstanding accommodations including a 2.5 acre pool area with a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river, adults-only & kiddie pools, shuffle board, & a large checker/chess board
- World-class services available at Cinzia Spa
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Hi Maria - We’re glad to hear that your overall experience was enjoyable, but I’m sorry that you experienced some issues. I’ll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the trash can and cooking items. Please make sure when you come back, which we hope you will, that you immediately call our maintenance team while you're still staying with us so that we can fix any issues that you experience (including cookware, utensils and any cleaning issues): We want to ensure that you’re able to truly enjoy the rental. We hope to see you again soon!
We're so glad that you had a great holiday stay with us, Valerie. Come back and see us again soon!
We're glad you had a great trip, Miracle. See you next time!