Welcome to Harmony 17! This home is managed by iTrip Vacations Nashville
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours daily, and we promptly return emails and messages. We don’t ask much of you at checkout. Please take out your trash, but leave the laundry to us… You’re on vacation!!
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 3BR/3.5BA condo! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
East Nashville is a trendy and hip area of town that has recently become one of Nashville’s most-desired areas to stay and play. With coffee shops, bars, breweries, and fast food all within minutes, our area of town is very active with native Nashvillians and tourists alike. Singers and songwriters love this area of town for the dive bars and creative scene – be sure to introduce yourself when you see someone you recognize! The Trinity Lane corridor is quickly developing to include some of Nashville’s newest hot spots.
*We had such a great stay at this property! The house is beautiful and in a great location. We have zero complaints. Management also responded fast to any questions we had. Would stay here again! -Sarah
*Great place to stay!! It was out of all of the chaos, but close to everything. The place was very clean and cozy. The house is perfectly designed. Would highly recommend this place to others! -Colleen
The decor and furnishings of this home are crafted by the property owners themselves ~ It emphasizes culture and detail. From unique fixtures to eclectic furniture pieces, this property truly gives the essence of culture without compromising comfort.
1st Floor: Garage and Bedroom with Queen Bed, Smart TV, and full bath
2nd Floor: Living Area with Smart TV, Chef's kitchen, dining area, and bathroom
3rd Floor: Master Bedroom with King bed and Smart TV and private bath and Third Bedroom with two full-size beds and private bathroom
• 2 car garage for two standard-size vehicles. Additional parking is available but limited.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• The Peach Truck
• Southern Grist Brewing Co.
• All People Coffee & Beverage Hall
• East Nashville Beer Works
• Eskimo Joe's Ice cream
• Las Maracas East
• Germantown ~ 4 miles
• The Gulch ~ 5 miles
• Music Row ~ 6 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 4 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 4 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 6 miles
• 12 South ~ 8 miles
• Nashville Airport ~11 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 8 miles
• Opryland ~ 8 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4 miles
Metro Nashville & Davidson County Short Term Rental Permit 2021followedby019931
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.