|Living Sofa Queen|
This gorgeous one-bedroom apartment is located in the Endeavor at City Heights complex, and offers the perfect fusion of comfort and convenience with high-end furnishings and skyline views of downtown Nashville! The conveniently located apartment is a half-mile to the entrance of Centennial Park, where you can visit the Parthenon and Centennial SportsPlex and all things Music City has to offer. Tour Vanderbilt University or dine at one of a variety of eateries in the West End.
Be sure to check out the vibrant neighborhoods of Hillsboro Village, Music Row, and The Gulch -- all situated within 2.5 miles. Head 3 miles to downtown to visit popular attractions such as the Country Music Hall of Fame, Broadway Honky Tonks, and the Ryman Auditorium.
This condo is located close to West End, Midtown, Gulch, Vanderbilt University, and many other entertainment centers to find live music and entertainment during your stay in Nashville. A cheap and easy Uber to Honky Tonks, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman, Bridgestone, and many more areas. The development is walkable to convenience stores, Swett's Restaurant (Since 1954), Blackstone Brewery, and "OneC1ty" including Sump Coffee, AVO (Vegan), Pastaria, and Sand Bar with outdoor volleyball.
Amazing hosts! Beautiful Airbnb. This stay made our first time in Nashville so special to us. Upon arrival the communication was fast and efficient, the home looked exactly like the photos, and it was in a great location! We will definitely be back! -Ashley
This was a very nice space in an up and coming developing neighborhood. It was spotless and had a pretty nice view of the city to the right of the balcony. It was very quiet and the host was quick to respond to any questions I had. The hosts also did a great job with all of the amenities and extra small touches that definitely add to the appeal of this space. Would definitely stay again. -Quincy
• Queen Bed and Queen Sleeper
• Washer & Dryer
• Smart TV Streaming Capability, Wifi
• K-Cup and Regular Coffee Maker
• AC & Heating
• Small Balcony
• Iron with Iron board
• Kitchen with all Utensils and Cookware
• Dedicated Parking (1 Space Only)
• Available Workspace with Desk
• Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector for Safety
• Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Microwave
• Modern Stall Shower with Hair Dryer and Always Fresh Linens
The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave, Smart Cooktop, and oven. It is fully stocked with all kitchen utensils to cook during your stay.
• One dedicated parking space. Additional parking is not available.
• Automated keyless entry
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2.5 miles
• Music Row ~ 2 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2.5 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 1 mile
• 12 South ~ 4 miles
• Nashville Airport ~6.5 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5.5miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 14 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.5 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro Nashville and Davidson County Permit: 2020followed by 071364