Welcome to Elmhurst 113A! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
This location in Nashville is one of the most-desired areas to live and explore with locals and tourists. With historic cafes made famous by country music greats, craft beer breweries, dive bars, and delicious southern food, you'll find something for everyone in The Dickerson Pike corridor. This area is home to Top Golf, Nissan Stadium, Bicentennial Park, and Tailgate Brewery, among many others. Whether it's a large group with your family or a friend's night on the town, you'll be ideally located to hit all Nashville has to offer.
The decor and furnishings of this home are crafted by the property owner himself with an emphasis on quality and detail. From unique fixtures to eclectic furniture pieces, this property truly gives the essence of extravagance without compromising comfort. You and your friends & family will love it!
1st Floor: Living Area, Chef's Kitchen, Dining area, and 1BR - Queen Bed with Single Twin Bunk and Full Bath
2nd Floor: 3BRs - (1) Full-over-full trundle beds with a single twin bunk, (2) King Bed with Full Bath, and (3) Queen Bed, 2 Bathrooms
• 1 car garage for small-size vehicles. Additional parking is right in front of the garage of the townhome.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Hunter Station
• Pharmacy Burger
• Las Maracas East
• Nicoletto's Italian Kitchen
• The Fox Bar & Cocktail Club
• Elgey Coffee
• Germantown ~ 1 miles
• The Gulch ~ 4.5 miles
• Music Row ~ 5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 1 mile
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 1.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 5.5 miles
• 12 South ~ 5.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 8 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 3 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 12 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4 miles
Metro Codes STR Permit 2021then055656
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.