A204 Melville Condo
Walden Lakefront Breeze
With a waterfront view and a peaceful patio, this condo is the perfect location for your next getaway! This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom is fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay. The second-floor unit (with elevator access) is walking distance to the Walden Yacht Club which includes the Breakwater Grill which is a great place to eat dinner with a view and listen to live music. You will also have access to the Yacht Club pools as well as the complex community pool right outside of the unit!
The primary bedroom has a private bathroom attached with a shower and tub combination. There is ample seating at the kitchen bar and a table for additional dining or workspace. Cook dinner with the family and/or relax with the water view from the living area. This is a great spot for families, couples, or to just getaway and enjoy the view!
*Please inquire about monthly stays for more details & pricing.
★ Bedroom 1 (primary): King bed with bathroom with shower/tub combo
★ Bedroom 2: Two twin beds with bathroom with a standing shower across the hall
★ Access to complex community pool & Yacht Club pools
★ Access to boat docks on a first come, first served basis
★ Fully equipped kitchen
★ Furnished patio with marina view
★ Washer & Dryer
★ Heating & A/C
★ Dishwasher for convenient kitchen cleanup
★ Free, High-speed Wi-Fi
★ 0.1 miles to Walden’s Yacht Club
★ 2 miles to Walden on Lake Conroe Golf Club
★ 6 miles to grocery store
★ 7 miles to Historic Montgomery
★ 17 miles to freeway access to I-45
★ 25 miles to Texas Renaissance Festival
- Non-smoking residence. Smoking is strictly prohibited. This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely no events, parties, or large gatherings. Please be always respectful of the neighbors!
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed.
- Must be 25 years of age to book.
Frequently Asked Questions
11:00am check out and 3:00pm check in times must be followed. Guests may be subject to additional fees if the property has not been vacated by 10:00am.
NO PETS ALLOWED
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. You will also be responsible for any additional cleaning fee associated with the pet cleaning required.
Quite time is from 10pm-8am and must be observed. No parties are permitted and if the maximum occupancy has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
No open flames ie. candle burning is permitted in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a onetime cleaning fee at the time of booking. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event of evidence of pets.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or Wi-Fi. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your front door access code with your check-in procedures once the amount due has been paid in full.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited, and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants listed in the property description; not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Texas, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Texas or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and Wi-Fi.
The owners furnish linens and towels. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from your deposit. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
LAKE & POOL ACCESS
Tenant acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes access to a lake/pool and acknowledges that the lake/pool can be dangerous areas, that the boat dock/deck can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. There is no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (832) 925-4114