**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Step out your front door to the free community pool or dock and boat/kayak ramp! Located just 3+ miles from Bethany Beach & Boardwalk and minutes to local restaurants, grocery stores and shopping, this beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath, three level town home is fabulously maintained. The first floor welcomes you through a hall leading to the first floor master bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite full bath and sliding glass doors leading to the back yard! The washer dryer are also on this level. The Second floor leads to a bright, airy and very spacious kitchen & dining room and with a sliding door leading to the deck, which is perfect for enjoying drinks & outdoor meals! Hardwood floors, attractive furniture and a TV are featured in the spacious, light filled living room with a half bath. The 3rd floor offers a Second master bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite full bath as well as bedrooms three with two twin beds and bedroom four with two twins. A third full bath serves these two bedrooms. The garage is usable for a car.
Enjoy the peaceful and serene dock leading to the bay or launch your kayak, paddle board or other water vessel into the water that leads to the bay at the boat launch. Bring your boat and put in at the ramp. Trailers up to 20 feet may be parked in the lot! Bring bicycles and leave them in the garage or lock them up outside at the rack. The ride to Bethany Beach and the boardwalk will take around 20 minutes in the summer time. Parking downtown requires payment.
Please bring your own linens, towels, paper goods, oils and spices. Pillows and blankets are provided but you may wish to bring your own. If you wish to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Oceanview. They deliver and pick up. The coffee pot is drip. Some beach chairs are provided but not guaranteed. Chairs can be rented or bought inexpensively locally.
The house is professionally cleaned and sanitized and some cleaning supplies will be there. But we encourage all guests to bring some of their preferred cleansers and sanitizers.
Free activities come with this rental! Each home receives one free pass to each activity per home, per day. Free passes do not accumulate. The activities provided by Xplorie include:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
Please observe the no smoking (anything) and no pet policy. Please review the cancellation policy carefully. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which we and others sell. The home has a vacation lock with a day and time sensitive code issued upon full payment. There is parking for 2 vehicles. Let us know if you need more.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets though you may bring your own if you prefer. All mattresses have covers and pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals - https://www.galeforcerentals.com/. 302 -539-6244.
- Check In / Check Out: 4p / 11a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be basic cleaning supplies.
- Coffee Makers: Drip / K cup
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building
- BBQ: . You may use the propane barbecue in front - not in the garage. PLEASE clean it after you use it.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please log out of any apps on the TV. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 653-5900