|Front Bedroom Queen|
|Rear Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
Are you ready for a quick get-away? Good news! Massachusetts has opened Short-Term rentals as of June 8th. Please feel free to book your vacation.
When you visit: please know that everyone is encouraged to socially distance, and when sufficient distance isn't possible, then please wear a mask. Masks help us to help each other.
iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
DISINFECTING INCLUDED: Reservations made on or after 27-June-2020 include a Disinfecting Fog Treatment. Please know that Guests can choose to opt out of this service. Please contact host, and we will deduct the amount from your reservation.
All new! Both newly renovated and newly furnished condo in the heart of downtown Marblehead. From your front door, you are next to a restaurant, steps to a movie theater, and in the middle of all that Marblehead has to offer. Great food, great shopping, amazing history, art, and culture. Marblehead is famous for amazing boating, antiquing, art and history. All this, and a quick bus, uber or car ride to downtown Salem.
Guests staying at Sweet Retreat enjoy the perfect balance between modern amenities in an historic building; between vibrant downtown location with quick access to the sea and golf. As the birthplace of the US Navy, it's no wonder that Marblehead hosts internationally acclaimed sailing races. For history and antique buffs, you'll find Marblehead to be quite the delight. Enjoy an amazing array of distinct boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops.
Sweet Retreat has just completed a full renovation converting this antique colonial (circa 1759) into a contemporary living space. Guests staying at Sweet Retreat enjoy open concept living with a full sized dining area and fully applianced kitchen, full sized laundry, and living room with big screen smart TV.
For sleeping accommodations, there are 2 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed. The couch opens into a full size sleeper.
Come enjoy Marblehead - one of Boston's North Shore precious gems!
Special Note about Parking:
There are 2 parking spaces for Sweet Retreat behind the building. Please be aware that the driveway is very narrow. At it's narrowest point, it is only 7-feet 10-inches wide. We recommend that you use this parking only if you have medium-sized or smaller vehicle. Most vehicles will need to retract mirrors to fit through the narrowest point.
Special Note about accommodations: living space is on the second floor. Bedrooms and bathroom are on the 3rd floor.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 6):
Sweet Retreat has 2 bedrooms.
** First Bedroom - sleeps 2
- Queen size bed with a bedside table and lamp.
- Large Walk In Closet
** Second bedroom - sleeps 2
- Queen size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables, one with a lamp.
- 1 Large Closet
- Luggage rack
** Living Room - sleeps up to 2
The sofa can be opened into a Full size bed
**Main Shared Bathroom
- Has a tiled walk in shower.
***** Sweet Retreat Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped granite kitchen with full size appliances, Keurig coffee maker, blender, washer/dryer, & more!
- Filtered water - bring your favorite water container. There is a whole house water filtration system. No need to buy water here!
- Living room with Big Screen Smart 50" TV, comfy seating
- Ultra Quiet Washer & dryer located on main floor
- High Speed WIFI
- Netflix and Smart TV - for easy access to your personal streaming services
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for additional charge (subject to availability)
*** iTrip North Shore Properties
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Sweet Retreat features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more.
The beds at Sweet Retreat are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest is included in the rental rate. Please advise if extra sheets and towels are needed for guests using the sleep sofa.
*** Sweet Retreat Guidelines
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
- Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
- Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate to the neighbors at all times!
*** About Marblehead
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, the birthplace of the US Navy, and a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.