Sweet Retreat: Special Rates! Walk to Ocean, Town, & Eateries - Parking, Smart TV, Fast WiFi
Renovated and newly furnished condo in the heart of downtown Marblehead. From your front door, you are next to a restaurant, steps to a movie theater, and in the middle of all that Marblehead has to offer. Great food, great shopping, amazing history, art, and culture. Marblehead is famous for amazing boating, antiquing, art and history. All this, and a quick bus, uber or car ride to downtown Salem.
Guests staying at Sweet Retreat enjoy the perfect balance between modern amenities in an historic building; between vibrant downtown location with quick access to the sea and golf. As the birthplace of the US Navy, it's no wonder that Marblehead hosts internationally acclaimed sailing races. For history and antique buffs, you'll find Marblehead to be quite the delight. Enjoy an amazing array of distinct boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops.
Sweet Retreat has just completed a full renovation converting this antique colonial (circa 1759) into a contemporary living space. Guests staying at Sweet Retreat enjoy open concept living with a full sized dining area and fully-applianced kitchen, full sized laundry, and living room with big screen smart TV.
For sleeping accommodations, there are 2 bedrooms, each with a king size bed. Both couches open into full size sleepers.
Come enjoy Marblehead - one of Boston's North Shore precious gems!
Special Note about Parking:
There are 2 off-street parking spaces for Sweet Retreat behind the building. Please be aware that the driveway is very narrow. At it's narrowest point, it is only 7-feet 10-inches wide. We recommend that you use this parking only if you have medium-sized or smaller vehicle. Most vehicles will need to retract mirrors to fit through the narrowest point.
Special Note about accommodations: living space is on the second floor. Bedrooms and bathroom are on the 3rd floor.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 8):
Sweet Retreat has 2 bedrooms.
** First Bedroom - sleeps 2
- King size bed with a bedside table and lamp.
- Large Walk In Closet
** Second bedroom - sleeps 2
- King size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables, one with a lamp.
- 1 Large Closet
- Luggage rack
** Living Room - sleeps up to 4
The sofas can be opened into a Full size beds - please notify us if you want the extra linens for the sleep sofas & guests (a small fee applies)
**Main Shared Bathroom
- Tiled walk-in shower.
***** Sweet Retreat Accommodation Highlights:
- Fully-equipped granite kitchen with full size appliances, Keurig coffee maker, blender, washer/dryer, & more!
- Filtered water - bring your favorite water container. The a whole accommodation provides filtered water from all faucets. No need to buy water here!
- Living room with Big Screen Smart 50" TV, comfy seating
- Ultra Quiet Washer & dryer located on main floor
- High Speed WiFi
- Netflix and Smart TV - for easy access to your personal streaming services
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, birthplace of the US Navy, & a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Beds are made with freshly laundered linens. Clean towels for each registered guest are placed on the beds. Please bring your own beach towels. Each accommodation comes with starter pack of 1 roll of paper towels, each bathroom will have at least 1 spare roll of toilet paper. A starter pack of coffee, cleaning supplies, and hand soap is also provided.
Items you should bring with you: Extra paper products, beach towels, beach chairs, sunscreen, toiletries, food, beverages, and any other essentials and assundries to make your vacation enjoyable.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084