|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
Ocean Dunes Resort Property in Kure Beach with Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Tennis, Basketball & Fitness
Don't worry about a thing 'Cause every little thing gonna be alright - at Three Little Birds.
Three Little Birds is an oceanfront condo new to the rental market. This property has gone through a complete interior renovation. New appliances, granite counter tops, flooring, bathroom fixtures, furniture, bedding, cooking tools, towels, TVs, practically everything has been updated!
In addition to a new interior, Three Little Birds has the perfect location for your retreat, whether a few nights or a few weeks. The condo is located in Ocean Dunes Community that has multiple outdoor pools, a large indoor heated pool, hot tub, tennis courts, workout room, basketball court and children’s play area. Ocean Dunes has something for everyone.
You will not be disappointed with Three Little birds, it has everything for your stay. If you enjoy beach access that is close, great ocean views, a luxurious comfortable interior in a beach community full of top notch amenities then Three Little Birds is for you. Don’t hesitate to schedule your stay, it will book up fast!
Address: 805 Pelican Ct Unit 805, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Condo: 3 BR / 3 Full BA / Sleeps 8 / 4 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,360 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King Size Bed, full bathroom en suite
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed, hall bathroom
*Bedroom 3: Bunk Room: Twin on top, Full on bottom, and twin daybed (not pictured, orange couches will be removed), full bathroom en suite
*King (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
-OCEAN FRONT, amazing views!
-Beach access is a very short walk! The pool is also a short walk!
-Parking: There is 2 parking spots (under the carport and there is a height restriction) 1 additional spot outside carport
OCEAN DUNES COMMUNITY
-Community includes INDOOR POOL AND 2 OUTDOOR POOLS
-Hot tub and sauna
-and much more!
**Pool opens/closes due to COVID, weather, construction, etc. without notice, we do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay**
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
**Rents from Saturday to Saturday during the peak season and there is a 3-4 night minimum during the off season
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Richardean! We are just delighted you enjoyed working with us. It was absolutely our pleasure! As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills and are available at every step of your vacation to ensure you enjoy your stay. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Susan! Thank you for your review. We are delighted you and your family enjoyed your vacation at Three Little Birds and were even impressed by the high-tech amenities and personal touches. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Three Little Birds. We are so happy it was the best rental you have been to, being just steps away from the beach. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Victoria! Thank you for your review of Three Little Birds. We are happy you and your family had plenty of space both in the home and on the beach during your stay with easy access to nearby restaurants. We will make a note on the kitchen supplies. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Three Little Birds. We are happy you and your family had a great stay and enjoyed the home's spacious, modern interior, as well as the oceanfront views and quick walk to the beach. We will make a note about adding blackout curtains for future guests. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Steve! Thank you for your review. We are so glad you and your family had an amazing week at Three Little Birds with everything fitting your needs perfectly, including easy access to the beach. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your 5 star review of Three Little Birds! We are delighted you had a wonderful two week stay with everything you wanted, including easy access to the beach. That is great your family nearby was able to come visit too! It was our pleasure working with you. We would love to have you back again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Liz for your 5 Star Review of "Three Little Birds". iTrip is glad to hear you enjoyed this beautifully renovated oceanfront condo in Ocean Dunes. The 2 oceanfront decks are definitely the highlights of the home along with the amenities. We enjoyed having you and we look forward to having you back again real soon. Thank you!
Thank you Lauren for your 5 Star Review of "Three Little Birds". iTrip is delighted to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful experiences about the house and the location, and of course, the comfy beds. We look forward to having you all back again real soon. Safe travels home! We enjoyed having you as well.