|Owner Suite Queen|
|Top Floor Queen|
|Bunk Room Bunk Full|
|Bunk Room (2) Bunk Combo|
Happily Ever After has it all! Close to the beach, everything is new, covered parking, reverse floor plan with views, elevator, large gas grill, comfy new mattresses and all the kitchen tools to make a great meal. Happily Ever After can be your home away from home at the beach!
This brand new Duplex has fresh furnishings, almost 2,000 square feet of space, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths. You will have room for the whole family for the perfect beach vacation.
Amenities, amenities, amenities. There is covered parking for 2 vehicles with enough room for 2 more, an elevator to all 3 floors for easy access, large gourmet kitchen, Smart TVs in all rooms, easy beach access, 2 decks for relaxing, hot water on demand (tankless water heater), large outdoor shower, a quiet street and a spacious grilling area. Happily Ever After has everything you need to have a comfortable vacation at Kure Beach.
Book soon, this new to the rental market property will not last. The Duplex next to Happily Ever After (A Wave From It All) is also available for rental, if interested for a larger party contact property manager
Address: 309 S 4th Ave Unit B, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 2 Bunk Rooms / 1,830 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Owner Suite, queen bed, private full bathroom
*Bedroom 2: Queen bed, top floor
*Bedroom 3: Bunk bed, twin, full
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, 2 full beds
*Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (3), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE:https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=HNLh996epnA
-Parking: 4 spots
-Beach Access: Short walk, 2 blocks away
-Microwave and Toaster
-Spectrum cable, TVs stream
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Thank you for the wonderful review Esther! Our team is delighted to hear that you and your family had such a lovely time at 'Happily Ever After'. We're glad that the cleanliness, communication, appliances and location were everything you needed for a great time! We are honored that you chose iTrip for your holiday trip and we would love to have you back!
Jessica, we truly appreciate your thoughtful review. I am so glad you enjoyed being close to the beach, spaciousness, and found us to be helpful. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We can't wait to have you return! Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Melissa, thank you for your thoughtful review. We are so happy your first time staying at Kure Beach was so wonderful and that we could add to your experience. We hope you choose to book with us again soon. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Tatiana, thank you for your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the location, cleanliness, and communication with us. We appreciate you saying that, we take pride in our communication with our guests and ensuring you have a great stay. We would love to have you back again! Thanks for trippin with iTrip!