|1st Floor Owner Suite King|
|2nd Floor Owner Suite King|
|2nd floor bedroom Queen|
|Bunk Room Bunk Twin|
Cary Me Away is a recently built luxury 2,171 square foot Townhome with great furnishings, an elevator, and a pool! Relax in a spacious home that is part of a new neighborhood, The Cove, located in the southern part of beautiful Kure Beach.
Enjoy a brand-new property that has a large covered deck, ceramic tile showers, oak flooring in main living area, community pool, smart TVs in all bedrooms with Direct TV, outdoor shower and a private elevator.
Experience a new kitchen that has new counters, high end appliances, a large island and all the tools to make a great meal. With 4 large bedrooms and 3 full baths you will have plenty of room to stretch out. Cary Me Away has an inverted floor plan with bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor and main living area on the top floor. In addition, there is a garage with beach chairs, a large cart and plenty of space to store your items or a full-sized car
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the property manager. Book soon before this great property fills up for the the peak summer season.
Address: 305 Red Lewis Drive, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 8 / 5 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 2,171 sq ft.
- Bedroom #1, Ground floor master, king bed, in-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom #2, Master with deck, king bed, in-suite full bathroom
- Bedroom #3 Queen bed, full hall bathroom
- Bedroom #4 Bunk room, 2 twins, full hall bath
-Saltwater community pool (seasonal)
-Large covered deck
-BEACH CHAIRS and beach toys!
-Carts to carry beach stuff
-50 inch TV in the living room!
-Parking: There are 3 maximum spots available for parking
-Beach Access: Public Beach Access 344 at North Atlantic Avenue - Easy 5 minute walk
-Beach chairs (not guaranteed)
-High end Coffee station
-Internet & WIFI
-Iron and Board
-Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to guest use**
*This is a non-smoking unit
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
*NO PETS per the condo association rules.
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended.
*Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
David, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and are so glad that your experience with our team made for a stress-free booking process. Thank you for choosing iTrip, we would love to have you back again soon!
Thank you for your feedback of your visit at Cary Me Away, Morgan! It's great to hear that the property was the perfect place for your vacation, and that you had everything you needed throughout your stay. We're happy that you were able to enjoy the spaciousness and outdoor areas during your time here, and would love to have you back again in the future! Thanks for choosing iTrip!
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at 'Cary Me Away'! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that the home was the perfect fit for you and your guests, and we would love to have you back again in the future!
Michele, I am so happy your family had a great stay! It's fantastic to know you enjoyed the cleanliness and the whole process went smoothly. We can't wait to have you return! Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Nelson, I am so glad Cary Me Away could be the perfect spot for you and your brothers to stay! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the location, had everything you needed, and found us to be responsive. As a local family business, we take strive to provide the best customer service possible so you can make the most out of your stay. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Laurie, thank you for your review. Its great to hear you enjoyed your stay at Cary Meaway and found the process to be easy. We hope to have you book with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Nancy, I'm glad you had a great week and didn't want to leave! We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Jason, thank you for your wonderful review. I agree it's a great location. We take pride in our communication with our guests and ensuring you have a great stay, so I'm very glad everything went smoothly and you felt we answered all your questions promptly. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Hello, Devin! Thank you for your review of Cary Me Away! We are so happy you and your friends thoroughly enjoyed your stay with easy access to the pool, the beach, and many amenities in the Fort Fisher and Carolina Beach areas. Also, we are glad you found the home had the perfect balance of relaxation and excitement! We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Haydee! Thank you for your review. We are delighted your stay at Cary Me Away was better than you expected, being both fully-equipped for your needs and in a very good location, close to everything. Also, we are glad the construction was not noticeable. It was a pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you for your review of Cary Me Away! We are so happy you had an amazing girl's weekend with everything you needed during your stay, from quality kitchen appliances and comfortable beds to great sunsets and easy access to the boardwalk and restaurants. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Johnnie! Thank you for your 5 star review of Cary Me Away. We are delighted you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the home's new appliances, spacious layout, top balcony with view, private elevator, and easy walk to the beach. It was a pleasure working with you! As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!