|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 King|
|Bedroom #3 King|
|Bedroom #4 King|
By The Kure Beach Pier, a unique beachfront vacation home at a great price. It is on the Ocean with fantastic views of the beach, pier and boardwalk. The beach access is next to the home, not crossing a busy street making it suitable for families with small children. Use the enclosed garage facing the beach access to store all your beach toys. Bring the kayak, standup paddle board, boogie or surfboard, beach chairs, umbrella and sandcastle kit. It will be a close easy trip from garage to beach. There is a large fridge in the garage also so cold beverages can be put in a cooler and have a short trip too. The large deck with seating for 8 is a perfect place to enjoy any meal or a drink overlooking the Ocean. Take a morning stroll on the boardwalk that is right out the front door. And don’t forget your 4-legged companion, this is a pet friendly home, they’ll love the boardwalk, beach and deck. This property is popular with repeat visitors so please consider booking early to avoid disappointment.
Address: 217 Atlantic Ave, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Home: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 1,802 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: 1 King, great view of the ocean (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 2: 1 King, Jack & Jill bath with bedroom 1 (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 3: 1 King, full private bathroom (2nd floor)
*Bedroom 4: 1 King, one set of twin bunk beds, full private bath (1st floor)
*King (4), Queen size Beds (0), Twin Beds (2) - bunk bed
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival
½ bath in the hallway
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2kUuvGwzQpD
-4 king beds
-HUGE FRONT DECK overlooking the ocean
-HUGE BACK DECK WITH FENCED IN BACKYARD
-Lots of dining seating on the front deck AND back deck!
-Big screen TV
-PET FRIENDLY (with pet fee)
-Vaulted ceiling and open floor plan
-Parking: There is room for 3 cars
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Iron and Board
-Cable and WiFi
-Towels and Linens (beds are made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
******This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME. A non-refundable Pet fee of *** $200 ****** will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog and $300 for 2 dogs.
Look up rules for having your dog on the beach - there are certain hours and seasons- *Fort Fisher allows dogs year round at all times*
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Brian, thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving trip, short walk to the beach, beachfront views, and awesome large deck. We appreciate you saying we were great to work with, we take pride in our customer service. We would love to have you back anytime at any of our properties. Thank you for tripping with iTrip!
Susan, thank you for your 5 star review! We are delighted you enjoyed working with us. We are a small, local family-owned business and would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Caroline! Thank you for your 5 star review of By the Kure Beach Pier. We are happy you found the home and location to be beautiful. It was a pleasure to work with you! We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Katherine! Thank you for your 5 star review of By the Kure Beach Pier. Despite having to endure a visit from Hurricane Isaias, we are delighted you found the home to be the best spot you have stayed at and that you had everything you needed during your stay, including easy access/a view of the pier and beach, board games, beach gear and more. It was our pleasure working with you! As a small, local family business, we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Danielle! Thank you for your 5 star review of By the Kure Beach Pier. We are happy you had a great experience during your stay at Kure Beach with amazing ocean views, a short walk to the beach and pier, and a spacious, well-equipped home. We would love to have you back any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Deborah for your 5 Star Review at "By the Kure Beach Pier". iTrip NC Beaches enjoyed having you and we are so glad to here your vacation was "outstanding". The home is pet friendly, and the location is amazing. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you Shannon! Itrip enjoyed having you at By the Kure Beach Pier. It’s a wonderful home with beautiful views of the water. We have larger ocean front homes we can accommodate so we look forward to having you back. Thank you!