|Master Bedroom King|
|2nd bedroom Queen|
|Bunk Room Twin (2)|
|4th Bedroom Queen|
|5th Bedroom Queen|
Kure Beach is a great place for to gather, relax and get away from it all. A Kure For The Sol has everything your group will need to enjoy in Kure Beach, a quiet neighborhood, plenty of space to stretch out, 2 easy beach access points, a large kitchen with all the tools, bikes, beach chairs, and don't forget to bring the dog. This home has it all!
With over 2,000 square feet to enjoy, A Kure for the Sol is a large duplex that occupies the 1st and 2nd floor. On the 1st floor there are 2 large bedrooms, garage with bikes and beach toys, a full bathroom with kitchenette and a living room with large 55in smart TV. The 2nd floor has a living room, huge 65in Smart TV, dining area, large kitchen with breakfast bar, large deck, laundry room and 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths. With an elevator and 1st floor accommodations A Kure For The Sol is easy for those who have a difficult time getting around. (If you reserve this rental you are renting the 1st and 2nd floor. The 3rd floor cannot be accessed inside the property and is rented separately, they can't access your floors either. They are completely separate properties, please let us know if you have additional questions)
A Kure for the Sol is a property under new management with new owners that have invested in many upgrades. You are minutes away from the world class Ft. Fisher Aquarium and Southport Ferry. Don’t wait to book!
Address: 618 4th Avenue S Unit 1 Kure Beach, NC 28449
House: 5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,029 sq ft.
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen bed
- Third Bedroom: Bunk bed: 2 twin beds
- Fourth Bedroom: Queen bed
-Fifth Bedroom: Queen bed
*King (1), Queen size Beds (3), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=G3XmrgL5nz5
-Large Duplex! with Picnic Area
-Pet Friendly! (dog fee)
-Bikes!! and garage for storage
-Parking: 4 parking spots
-Beach Access: The beach is only 2.5 blocks away! Take a quick walk, bike, or drive down either F Avenue of E Avenue towards Fort Fisher Blvd S and there are public beach access at the end of both streets!
-New, large, Outdoor Shower
-2 beach wagons
-Garage for storage
-Regular Coffee Maker (not a Keurig)
-Internet & WIFI
-Microwave and Toaster
-Bath Towels for each guest
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
*Freight Elevator is not available*
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME (up to 40 pounds): A non-refundable Pet fee of $200 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $300. Contact us about the dog rules for the beach
*Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants: Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at property.
*Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Thursday nights during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: www.pleasureisla
Lanae, thank you for your thorough review. I'm glad you enjoyed the short walk to the beach, inviting upper level, charming decor, beach amenities, comfy beds, washer/dryer, balcony, cozy outdoor furniture, and being able to hear the calming ocean. Thank you for your feedback about the bikes and the internet issues. I'm glad we could help you out with fixing the internet in a timely manor. We would love to have you back again in the future. Thank you for supporting a small local family business and thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Hello, Brandy! Thank you for your review. We are delighted you and your friends found A Kure for the Sol to be the perfect place for your first girl's trip. It was a pleasure working with you! As a small, local family business, we take pride in our communication skills at every step of your stay. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Kathryn! Thank you for your review of A Kure for the Sol. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with plenty of room for everyone, a deck for hanging out/listening to the waves, an easy walk to the beach, available parking and more. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Nancy! Thank you for your 5 star review of A Kure for the Sol. We are delighted you all enjoyed your stay with plenty of room throughout the home for everyone and an easy walk to the beach. It was a pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Pamela, thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay at A Kure for the Sol. We apologize for the issues you encountered and will make a note about the various throw rugs and be sure that the oven gets a deep clean for future guests. We also hope to have the elevator fixed soon; we are sorry again for this inconvenience, as well as the volume of the air conditioner. Despite the issues you experienced, we are very happy that you still enjoyed the home. We hope to have you back again. We manage other properties you may be interested in for next time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Tim! Thank you for your 5 star review of A Kure for the Sol. We are glad you had a great time and found the house to be just as expected. That AC is definitely a plus during the summer! We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Josie! We are happy A Kure for the Sol was exactly what you needed with plenty of beach gear and easy access to the beach for the perfect weekend getaway. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!