This is it! Stop your search. This is the exceptional, "escape from it all" Kiawah Island vacation home that you've been looking for! This beautiful, newly-renovated house on Low Oak Woods Road provides its guests with a calm, soothing & comfortable environment to rest, recuperate and recharge. As one of the few vacation rental homes with a private pool and hot tub in the West Beach - meets - East Beach area of Kiawah Island, this home is a short 5 minutes walk to the beach.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
Master Bedroom (on second floor):
- Queen size bed
- Night stands
- Reading lamps
- Private bathroom with tub & shower
- Sliding door access to the balcony that overlooks the pool
Second Bedroom (on second floor):
- Queen size bed
- Night stand
- Reading lamp
Third Bedroom (on second floor):
- Queen size bed
- Twin bunk beds
- Private pool
- Private hot tub
- Large, fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Large dining table seats 8
- Outdoor bathroom near the pool with dressing room & shower!
- Second floor wrap-around balcony overlooking the pool
- Beach gear
- Gas grill
- Outdoor table, chairs & loungers on pool patio
- TV with cable
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Close to the beach and the bike/leisure trail along Kiawah Island Parkway, this lovely home sits in a secluded area along the 13th fairway of Cougar Point Golf Club with no immediate neighbors to disturb your tranquility! The bird-filled woods & lush vegetation of the surrounding neighborhood will make you forget about your day-to-day stresses, push you to deepen your breaths and help you unwind. The toughest choice you will face each day is whether to head to the beach along the boardwalk, spend the day splashing in your own private pool & soaking in the hot tub or take advantage of all the other tremendous activities that Kiawah Island has to offer.
Please note there is a new home being built next door to the cottage. Construction hours are limited and so far our guests have experienced minimal impact from this new home.
This much sought-after, newly-renovated home is the perfect vacation getaway for families, friends or just you. On the first floor of the home, you'll find a bright, well-stocked kitchen; a sun-drenched dining room & living room with a wood-burning fireplace; a den with cable TV and views of the pool; a laundry room; and a covered porch with access to the patio surrounding the pool, exterior bathroom & changing room. There is a gas grill and patio table & chairs located just beyond the porch. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom & master bathroom, two guest bedrooms and a shared bathroom. You'll love the balcony located off the master bedroom, overlooking the pool & backyard.
As with each of our Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. Freshly laundered linens and a set of 3 towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Book this amazing property now! It will not be available for long and staying in this paradisal retreat will provide you with a lifetime of wonderful vacation memories.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Kiawah License: RBL011247-01-2019
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Happiest Seaside Town (Coastal Living 2012)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
- Best Down Home Cookery (Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report) for Jasmine Porch
- One of only Five Forbes 4-star/AAA 4-diamond steakhouse in the U.S. for the Ocean Room
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- we know you're tired when you arrive so enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet rolls, dish soap, scrubber and dishwasher liquid to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with towels laid out so you can start your vacation as soon as you step in the door.
So go ahead help yourself to a glass of something from the welcome pack ;)
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Maraide Sullivan with Golden Bear Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Thank you! We're so happy you and your family really enjoyed the home! We hope to see you again soon! Steven
Thank you! Glad the home was a hit with the whole family! Steven
Thank you Ben! Glad the home worked well for the whole family! Steven
Thank you John! Glad you had a fun visit! We’re happy we could help make it a great stay in Kiawah! Steven
Thank you Stephen. Glad it all worked out ok! Steven
That's what the hot tubs for!!!! Glad it worked out for you. Steven
Thanks Matt! We're glad you enjoyed Oak Woods Cottage! Please come back and see us again soon! Steven
Wow, thank you for your kind words! We’re delighted you had a great time at Oak Woods Cottage! Steven
Thank you Emma! We're happy we could help make your first vacation rental experience a great one! We also appreciated all the feedback too. We have implemented your ideas as well as a lot of other upgrades already!! Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to seeing y'all again soon!
Thank you Gina! We're happy to hear you had a great time. We look forward to seeing you all again soon!
We're really happy to hear that the house was a good fit for your family and that you like those Charleston Cookies! We'll be here next year and hope to see you back again soon!
Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and we are glad you liked this wonderful oasis in Kiawah! We hope to see you all again soon!