MOST FLEXIBLE WORRY-FREE BOOKING - CANCELLATION POLICY WITH NO FEE
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible, no-fee trip changes and cancellations. You can reschedule your trip and receive 100% credit for a future stay or cancel at least 14 days before check-in and receive a refund.
THIS PROPERTY HAS CONTACT FREE, SELF CHECK-IN.
CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES.
NOTE: SHARED SPACES INCLUDING POOLS, HOT TUBS, FITNESS ROOMS, ETC. MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IF LISTING HEADLINE INDICATES THE POOL OR CLUBHOUSE IS OPEN, THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY ORDER OF SUMMIT COUNTY. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STATUS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR STATUS OF INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY AMENITY AVAILABILITY AT TIME OF STAY.
Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
BLACK BEAR LODGE - Keystone - 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 4 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo
One of closest buildings to Gondola - 1 minute walk in the hub of River Run!
Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
Parking: 1 unassigned space in garage. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Top floor condo featuring vaulted ceilings.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 4th Floor (Elevator)
There is no balcony at this condo.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2) + TV in the Bedroom
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
Bathroom: Shower/Tub combo
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, window views of the village and surrounding mountains, brand new widescreen Smart TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• Free High-Speed WiFi
• Closest Condos to the gondola (4-minute walk)
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Ski Locker
• Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife, and restaurants
• Next to the Ski School – ideal for kids
• Miner's Park Playground just to the south
• Fully stocked kitchen
• New TV's With Premium Features In Living Area And Bedroom
• Hair Dryer
• Views of slopes, village, and mountains
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle minutes away to take you around Summit County
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities
• Outdoor Hot Tub/Fire Pit Plus Year-Round Access to Largest Pool in Resort and 2 Hot Tubs at Dakota Lodge (Steps Away). SAUNA, newly remodeled Fitness Room, Ski Locker, Propane Grill Area
• Underground Heated Unassigned Garage Parking 1 Vehicle
• We make it easy to stay with us! Pick up keycards at neighboring building lockbox.
• Near Bike Path that runs throughout Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year-round
• #1 ranked ski resort for families in the U.S. as seen in USA Today, January 9, 2017
• The largest skiable terrain in all of Summit County with challenging terrain for all levels from beginner to expert
• Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
• A51 Terrain Park is one of the country’s best terrain parks with more than 60 acres and 100+ features
• Endless winter activities: Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, CAT skiing and tours, tubing, Kidtopia snow fort, snow biking
• Year-round recreation: fly fishing, white water rafting, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, summer tubing, Keystone Tennis Program and so much more
• Renown Keystone Science School and Summer Camp
• Two 18-hole, Championship golf courses: Keystone Ranch Golf Course and The River Golf Course
• Mountain Biking for all levels: downhill, bike park, single track and miles of paved bike paths
• Extensive year-round festival calendar
• Fine dining and one-of-a-kind dining experiences: Alpenglow Stube, Keystone Ranch, Ski Tip Lodge, Der Fondue Chessel, Dinner Sleigh Ride, and more
• Lake Dillon Reservoir is a short 5-mile ride with additional year-round recreational activities
• Largest outdoor Zamboni-maintained skating rink in North America
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to the gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door. River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST and will NEVER ask you to wire transfer money.
Summit County Short-Term Rental Permit #BCA-73953
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount.
We STRONGLY recommend protecting your trip by purchasing Travel Insurance. We will send links to doing so when you book.
Thank you Lajos for your five star review of Black Bear Lodge! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the location. Come and visit again soon. Adriane iTrip Vacations Keystone
Thank you, Anne, for your stay and review of "Black Bear Lodge - River Run" in Keystone, CO! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and everything that the Black Bear has to offer! We will definitely be looking forward to your next visit! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Madeline, for your stay and review of "Black Bear Lodge - River Run" in Keystone, CO! We are so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your time at this beautiful place! Looking forward to your next trip! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you Theresa for the wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge. We are delighted that you were so happy with the condo, enjoyed the pool and that the iTrip Vacations Keystone team was responsive to your needs. We hope to see you back soon. iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you Ben for the wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge. We are delighted that you were so happy with the condo and enjoyed all the amenities, the location and the hot tub. We hope to see you back soon. iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you Ben for the wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge - River Run Keystone. We are so pleased you were happy with the location of the property, enjoyed the hot tub and the views. We hope to see you again soon! - iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Debbie for this wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge! We are thrilled that you were happy and felt communication was smooth. We hope to have you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you so much for your stay and review of BLACK BEAR LODGE in Keystone, CO...the location cannot be beat! We hope you can come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
We are thrilled that you really enjoyed "Black Bear Lodge" in lovely Keystone, CO. We invite you back soon to enjoy this special place! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Terrific! We invite you back really soon. Maybe the new year will bring you back soon to enjoy "Black Bear Lodge" soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Wow! Sounds like you had a lovely holiday in Keystone, CO! We were so happy to host your stay and hope to have you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Bobby, thank you so much for your stay and taking the time to write this very descriptive review. We are so grateful for your suggestions and have implemented them to improve. This is a new property in our inventory, and the owners are eager to attract excellent guests as you all. We are hopeful that you took advantage of our FREE FUN! thru Xplorie! with whom we have partnered to provide extra adventures at a discount. We encourage you to come back and see how we have improved! We try to offer discount pricing to returning guests!- iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Malcom for this lovely review of Black Bear Lodge in Keystone, CO! We are so glad you enjoyed the location and convenience of this lovely property. We hope to see you again soon! - iTrip Vacations - Keystone Team
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed the terrific views of the slopes and the mountain range from this beautiful condo. We look forward to your return. - The iTrip Team