Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
BLACK BEAR LODGE - Keystone - 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 4 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo
One of closest buildings to Gondola - 1 minute walk in the hub of River Run!
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Top floor condo featuring vaulted ceilings.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 4th Floor (Elevator)
There is no balcony at this condo.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2) + TV in the Bedroom
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
- Shower/Tub combo
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, window views of village and surrounding mountains, brand new wide screen Smart TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• Closest Condos to gondola (4 minute walk)
• Ski Locker
• Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife and restaurants
• Next to the Ski School – ideal for kids
• Miner's Park Playground just to south
• Fully stocked kitchen
• New TV's With Premium Features In Living Area And Bedroom
• Hair Dryer
• Views of slopes, village and mountains
• Free WiFi
• FREE Paddle Boarding, Escape Room (all activities season dependent)
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities
• Year-Round Access to Largest Pool in Resort and 2 Hot Tubs at Dakota Lodge (Steps Away Next Door). SAUNA, newly remodeled Fitness Room, Ski Locker, Grill Area
• Propane Grill available; patio with fire pit and additional hot tub
• Underground Heated Unassigned Garage Parking 1 Vehicle
• Kickapoo Tavern located on retail level; Inxpot across walkway
• We make it easy to stay with us! Pick up keycards at neighboring building lockbox. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Near Bike Path that runs throughout Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
• #1 ranked ski resort for families in the U.S. as seen in USA Today, January 9, 2017
• The largest skiable terrain in all of Summit County with challenging terrain for all levels from beginner to expert
• Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
• A51 Terrain Park is one of the country’s best terrain parks with more than 60 acres and 100+ features
• Endless winter activities: Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, CAT skiing and tours, tubing, Kidtopia snow fort, snow biking
• Year-round recreation: fly fishing, white water rafting, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, summer tubing, Keystone Tennis Program and so much more
• Renown Keystone Science School and Summer Camp
• Two 18-hole, Championship golf courses: Keystone Ranch Golf Course and The River Golf Course
• Mountain Biking for all levels: downhill, bike park, single track and miles of paved bike paths
• Extensive year-round festival calendar
• Fine dining and one-of-a-kind dining experiences: Alpenglow Stube, Keystone Ranch, Ski Tip Lodge, Der Fondue Chessel, Dinner Sleigh Ride, and more
• Lake Dillon Reservoir is a short 5 mile ride with additional year-round recreational activities
• Largest outdoor Zamboni-maintained skating rink in North America
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Alida Savadski with Alida's Mountain Properties
Thank you Theresa for the wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge. We are delighted that you were so happy with the condo, enjoyed the pool and that the iTrip Vacations Keystone team was responsive to your needs. We hope to see you back soon. iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you Ben for the wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge. We are delighted that you were so happy with the condo and enjoyed all the amenities, the location and the hot tub. We hope to see you back soon. iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Debbie for this wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge! We are thrilled that you were happy and felt communication was smooth. We hope to have you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
We are thrilled that you really enjoyed "Black Bear Lodge" in lovely Keystone, CO. We invite you back soon to enjoy this special place! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Terrific! We invite you back really soon. Maybe the new year will bring you back soon to enjoy "Black Bear Lodge" soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Bobby, thank you so much for your stay and taking the time to write this very descriptive review. We are so grateful for your suggestions and have implemented them to improve. This is a new property in our inventory, and the owners are eager to attract excellent guests as you all. We are hopeful that you took advantage of our FREE FUN! thru Xplorie! with whom we have partnered to provide extra adventures at a discount. We encourage you to come back and see how we have improved! We try to offer discount pricing to returning guests!- iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed the terrific views of the slopes and the mountain range from this beautiful condo. We look forward to your return. - The iTrip Team