Finalist: 2016 Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
PLEASE NOTE: There is absolutely NO SMOKING of ANY KIND in this property or on the patio/deck/balcony.
Renter MUST be at least 25 years of age and be present during stay.
This property does NOT ALLOW PETS.
BLACK BEAR LODGE - Keystone - 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 4 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo
One of closest buildings to Gondola - 1 minute walk in the hub of River Run!
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Top floor condo featuring vaulted ceilings.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 4th Floor (Elevator)
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 4) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2) + TV in the Bedroom
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
- Shower/Tub combo
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, den with gas fireplace, dining area, balcony with views of the slopes, Village and surrounding mountains, brand new wide screen Smart TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• Closest Condos to gondola (4 minute walk)
• Ski Locker
• Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife and restaurants
• Next to the Ski School – ideal with kids
• Miner's Park Playground just to south
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Views of slopes, village and mountains
• Free WiFi
• FREE Golf, Biking, Paddle Boarding, Ski/Board Gear Rental, Sleigh Ride, Escape Room, Airport Shuttle Service (season dependent)
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities
• Year-Round Access to Largest Pool in Resort and 2 Hot Tubs at Dakota Lodge (Next Door). SAUNA, newly remodeled Fitness Room, Ski Locker, Grill Area
• Propane Grill available; patio with fire pit
• Underground Heated Unassigned Garage Parking 1 Vehicle
• Kickapoo Tavern located on retail level; Inxpot across street
• Next door to Warren Station - Live Music and Children's Activities
• New TV's With Premium Features In Living Area And Bedroom
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Pick up keycards at neighboring building lockbox. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Near Bike Path that runs throughout Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 46 minutes, 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year. Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
But by far, the best-kept secret in Summit County is that there's actually more to do in the summer than in the winter! Get out and enjoy golfing, fly fishing, biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, sailing, boating, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, swimming, hot air balloon rides, horseback riding, gold mine tours, scenic chairlift rides, outlet shopping, concerts, festivals, and jeep/ATV/Hummer tours, just to name a few.
The iTrip Vacations/Keystone Difference
Our properties are iTrip Certified. iTrip Vacations/Keystone is proud to be a 100% local company. We know the Keystone and Summit County areas, we know vacation rentals, and we know vacation renters. Every stay strikes the ideal balance of personal and professional; blending the personal service of owner-managed rentals with the rigorous requirements of a professional management company.
Our promise: When you rent with us, you rent from Mat and Penni. From your initial inquiry to check-out – we're with you the entire way. You have our direct phone numbers and you have our attention. To us, you are a person, not a reservation number.
All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO BIKING, STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING, ESCAPE ROOM, DOG SLED AND SLEIGH RIDES
CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
* Based on Seasonal Availability
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Alida Savidsky with Alida's Mountain Properties
Thank you Ben for the wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge. We are delighted that you were so happy with the condo and enjoyed all the amenities, the location and the hot tub. We hope to see you back soon. iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Debbie for this wonderful review of Black Bear Lodge! We are thrilled that you were happy and felt communication was smooth. We hope to have you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
We are thrilled that you really enjoyed "Black Bear Lodge" in lovely Keystone, CO. We invite you back soon to enjoy this special place! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Terrific! We invite you back really soon. Maybe the new year will bring you back soon to enjoy "Black Bear Lodge" soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Bobby, thank you so much for your stay and taking the time to write this very descriptive review. We are so grateful for your suggestions and have implemented them to improve. This is a new property in our inventory, and the owners are eager to attract excellent guests as you all. We are hopeful that you took advantage of our FREE FUN! thru Xplorie! with whom we have partnered to provide extra adventures at a discount. We encourage you to come back and see how we have improved! We try to offer discount pricing to returning guests!- iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed the terrific views of the slopes and the mountain range from this beautiful condo. We look forward to your return. - The iTrip Team