|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen Twin|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Kahana Sunset Resort E10 is a two bedroom / two and 1/2 bath upgraded two story condominium with breathtaking Kahana coastline and ocean views. Located on the white sandy beach of Keoni Nui Bay, the Resort is the perfect place to spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy gorgeous sunsets and easy access to the beach and ocean from your condominium.
Optional Air Conditioning is available for $25 daily fee.
Main Floor features:
• Updated spacious living space
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your private lanai
• Living room - Queen sized sofa sleeper, comfortable recliner chair, flat screen television
• Ceiling fans through out of condominium
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed with private lanai with amazing ocean views
• Master bath standard tub with shower
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with extra twin bed
• Second bathroom small tub with shower
• Stackable washer/dryer
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.