We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room with a small table and five chairs.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, dining seats four with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit.
• Living room has a sleeper sofa with a 32" flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen TV.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 32" flat screen TV.
• There is also twin bunk beds built into an alcove in the hallway, perfect for the children.
• Wireless internet is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Michael Broussard with Avast Realty LLC or click here to see properties for sale.
Nathan - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We couldn't agree with you more about the location - Westwind 701 is just perfect! We so wish you would have notified us about the issues you experienced. We would have immediately sent housekeeping back to get your sliding glass door cleaned and would have loved the opportunity to address the wifi and door lock issue as well. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Jacki - Thank you so much for your recent stay! How nice of you to notice the cleanliness and decor in the uniIt. That certainly is an excellent location with amazing beach access! I am sorry to hear of your discomfort in the master bedroom and with the size. We appreciate your feedback and value your input!