We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• New wood tile in bedrooms, ceramic tile throughout rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four, two additional chairs, and two bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper with a 42" flat screen HDTV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 32" flat screen HDTV/DVD.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 50" HDTV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Meeting Room, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Stereo, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar, Zero Entry Pool
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• The owner has provided the unit with a folding baby crib for your convenience.
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Please be mindful that during Spring Break guests are required to have Special Event passes. The dates required for those Spring Break passes are March 3rd thru April 15th and those passes will be $40 each.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Dan - Thank you so much for staying with us in San Carlos 1408! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Robert - Thank you so much for your recent stay at San Carlos 1408! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much and that you found it to be clean and well maintained. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Courtney - First, let us wish you a very happy 22nd birthday!! We thank you so much for your recent stay. That condo is indeed beautiful and we are so glad you enjoyed your time. We loved having you and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear the stay was wonderful and the kids enjoyed it. Typically condominium complexes do have your entering from the outside. You will usually enter in their foyer or lobby for the elevator and once you exit there it is opened air to the units door. However this is not a hotel but a condominium unit, equipped with a full kitchen and washer/dryer. Now that were are aware of a potential issue with the AC in the guest bedroom we will have it evaluated. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!