**Please note that all Gulf Shores beaches are now smoke free
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom with incredible views of the Gulf and Little Lagoon with a table and seating for four.
• Tile in the living area, carpet in bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Dining room table that seats four with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV and double vanities.
• Second bedroom has queen size bed.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boat Dock/Slips, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Private Beach Access, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Yes, you can bring your small boat or jet ski and dock them right out back. Little Lagoon is great for fishing/crabbing, boating or just enjoying the views and heron. You can even rent a pontoon boat for a day, or kayaks for the week.
• There are NO trailers allowed to be parked on the premises.
• Maximum of two cars allowed. If you need to purchase an additional pass, please contact us before your arrival (maximum of three total passes).
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Kristy Doggett with Romar Beach Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
YAY!! We love girls' weekends!! Thank you for your recent stay with us! We hate that you had such bad weather, but so glad you all had a good time anyway! Give us a little notice next time you come and we'll see what we can do about that rain for you. :) We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed the view so much; it is indeed breathtaking. We are terribly sorry for the misunderstanding about the coffee pot. As we understood it, it was the crock pot that had broken in the dishwasher, and we did actually bring you a new crock pot. Unfortunately, that wasn't what you needed and we wish we would have heard back from you that we had misunderstood you so that we could have resolved the problem. We appreciate your valuable feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for your recent stay with us in Lagoon Tower 1402! We are glad you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Kristi - Thank you so much for your recent stay with us in Lagoon Tower 1402! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! I am saddened to hear of your experience upon arrival. It is certainly not something that we plan on happening. Unfortunately being human mishaps can occur. We are at the time in our season when unit inventories are being performed. By doing so it ensures the units are properly stocked. We would have gladly delivered out what was needed, had we known. Now that we are aware we will make sure the items are placed in the kitchen. As you experienced the keys fobs are hectic to keep up with and can be expensive to replace. That’s the reason for one being located in the lock box upon arrival and the other waiting for the guest in the unit. Again had we known that additional seating was needed for the balcony we would have gladly fulfilled that need. How odd the kitchen to be poorly stocked but the unit is over decorated. The furnishings inside of the unit are strictly left to the owner’s discretion/decisions. It is important to us for our guest to be pleased and enjoy their stay. We like to maintain a repore with our guest from welcoming them after they arrive to mailing back items they left at departure. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay with us! Sorry to hear of the discomfort with the beds as we have never had a complaint of that nature. I have verified the sizes of the beds in the guest rooms and they indeed are queen beds. However maybe one that is 6 feet tall would prefer a king. It is the perfect complex for your boats and jet skis; however trailers are not permitted at any complex in our area. If you had only asked that question we would have been more than happy to offer an alternative. The onsite property management teams take great pride in maintaining the complexes and the grounds. I can assure you they would not have booted the vehicle without giving you proper warning. Allowing 2 parking passes per reservation in no way insinuates a utility trailer.
We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests. Both of these issues have been addressed.