|Main Level Queen (2)|
|Main Level King|
|Game Loft w/ Futon Full|
Welcome to Can't Bear to Leave! Once you come to the Smokies, it is hard to make the trek back home, so this cabin will be the perfect fit for your next family getaway. Can't Bear to Leave is a BRAND-NEW BUILD and nicely decorated with all new décor and beautiful furnishings. The White Oak Resort is a beautiful area just 8-miles from Gatlinburg packed with adventure and fun for the whole family! If you are the hiking enthusiast, you'll find some of the popular hiking trails not too far from this area. Just a short 20-minute drive to the parking area to begin your hiking adventure to Mount Cammerer, Gabes Mountain Trailhead or Snake Den Ridge Trailhead in Cosby, TN. You can find Ramsey Cascades with its picturesque waterfall or Porters Creek Trailhead, which offers great wildflower viewing in the Spring in Greenbrier. Hen Wallow Falls is another favorite! With over 800-miles of hiking trails in the Great Smoky Mountains - you won't be disappointed! Take a drive into Gatlinburg, or Pigeon Forge, and enjoy your day exploring the area. Plenty of restaurants and shopping and attractions! For the avid golfer, Bent Creek Golf Course is just 1-mile away!!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 8)
* Main Level King Size Master Suite with Private Bathroom with Walk-In Shower and Access to back porch screened-in area with hot tub
* Main Level Bedroom with Two Queen-Size Beds with Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo and Access to back porch screened-in area with hot tub
* Loft area with Futon
- Dining for 6 plus 2 bar stools at the Kitchen Counter
- Flat-Screen TVs
- Game loft area with pool table
- Patio furniture
- Screened-In Porch w/ Hot Tub on back porch
- Seasonal Resort Swimming Pool
- Resort Fitness Area
- Tennis Court and Basketball Hoop for guest use
- Community Grilling areas, one just to the left of the cabin
- Bent Creek Golf Course 1-mile away
- Cobbly Nob Convenience Market and Pizza just 0.3 miles away from Resort
- Visit the Welcome Center by entrance for tidbits on fun & adventure, and they also sell cold beer
This BRAND-NEW log home sits right up against the National Park, surrounded by nature, and a place where you can enjoy the sights and smells of the great outdoors. You will leave feeling refreshed. This cabin is great for family and friends wanting to just enjoy their time away. The loft area features the pool table providing hours of fun for those days you just want to spend some time indoors. In the resort community, you can find grilling areas with gas grills. We look forward to hosting you on your next Smoky Mountain getaway!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
We at iTrip are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We are happy everything met your expectations, and hope to host you again soon!