|Primary Bedroom Queen|
|Bedroom 1 Full|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
The Sealy Cottage is a vacationer's dream. This updated 1903 comfortable 2 bedroom home has its original hardwood floors, lots of lighting, and is the absolute PERFECT location - a mere 4 blocks from Stewart Beach and Porretto Beach, 5 blocks from UTMB, and a short 10 blocks from The Strand. Rent a golf cart or walk, it's up to you!
The secret gem of this home is the spacious and trendy garage a/k/a The Hangout. It's sure to be the social hub during your stay.
This home is thoughtfully furnished and supplied. You'll feel right at home. This cottage can comfortably accommodate 6 people. Electronic locks on the doors allow for easy and contact-free access! WiFi included. There are 3 security cameras on-site at the entrances (1) front door (2) back door and (3) garage entrance.
It is just perfect for the family wanting to get away and enjoy some fun in the sun!
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6 / 3 Beds / 1,073 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
*Bedroom 2: Full Bed
*Pull-out sofa, Queen size, in the living room
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival. Pull-out sofa linens will be available.
-Pet Friendly (with pet fee) with a Fenced Yard
-Parking: On Street - 2 cars Max
-High-Speed 1 GB Internet
-Smart TV with Xfinity cable - sports package included with 185 channels
-Regular Drip Coffee Maker with Pot & Keurig Machine
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG-FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable pet fee of $75 per dog per trip will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your pet(s). Pet(s) must be crated any time guests are not present.
* Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants
* Must be 25 years old to reserve the home. Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Manager and owner of rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties. If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* No uninvited guests without permission
* Do not take bath towels to the beach.
* Additional fees and taxes may apply
* Photo ID may be required upon check-in
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee or Security Deposit***
GALVESTON ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Fishing Charters, Beaches, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding, Jet Ski and Surfboard rentals/lessons with Sup Gulf Coast
- Kayak Tours, Bird Observatory and Eco Art Adventure with Artist Boat
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with Finney Boat and Watersport Rentals
- Hiking at Galveston Island State Park
- Getting Around - Surrey Rentals
- Golf Carts, Beach chairs/umbrellas and more Rick's Beach Rentals
- Live Music
- Pleasure Pier
- Moody Gardens
- Several Historical Sites
- Ferry ride with Galveston-Port Bolivar ferry
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and 5-star rating. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the welcoming feeling of the home, convenient beach location, and the comfortable beds. We look forward to hosting you and your family again soon!
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating. We're extremely happy that you felt welcome during your stay, and we're looking forward to your next visit!
We are extremely happy to see that you had a 5-star experience. Thanks for sharing and we look forward to hosting you again soon!